Inception (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Inception Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0042RUQQK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51LAn0Ox4SL._AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
OH WOW!! EEK!EEK! that is absolutely awesome. carnt wait for my german briefcase to turn up now:D this is way better than the futureshop release :scat: it also has the same back artwork as the futureshop release aswell :oohyeah: so glad i skipped on the FS/Mexico and FYE release

Got my briefcase order in today. Man, these are much smaller than I thought they would be. Very nice though indeed.

Any chance anyone can post a photo of the inside as I have a copy with a loose disc and having successfully relocated a few discs using AP's method (thank you sir), I want to do this one as well. Who wants loose discs?

Unfortunately I think this might be a bit more difficult than usual as I believe it has 2 discs although I may be wrong. Any help gratefully appreciated. I bought these when they were very expensive too.

If you fix a 2-disc steelbook with a floater, I'll be very interested in hearing how you did it...I've never gotten it to work myself. :(

Thanks for the encouragement :wtf: Dunno which disc it is, assume the top one.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

:hilarious: FIXED IT !!!!!!!! :oohyeah: PURE LUCK AP, NOTHING MORE. :scat:

I held the Steel virtually VERTICAL and tried to stop the disc's descent after "flicking" it up in the right place by squeezing. A lot of force was needed as the centre flexes a lot more than on a single disc. Good luck.

(Presume a fixed Inception is worth more in trade than a floating one?)