9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this, The Matrix, Last Samurai, Sherlock Holmes and Seven - loving the shiny silver finish to these, think they all look great! Only problem was one paint chip on The Matrix, the price and the fact that there are a whole load of other ones out there for rubbish films like 10,000 BC and Wrath of the Titans!

Btw, still not heard anything about my order of Heat from WOW.HD - need to log on now and check what the status is on my order... Anyone receive any of the Warner wave from them at all?

was anyone else disappointed like i was . just received my ordered today and to my surprise the artwork wasn't what was advertized on amazon . guess thats what you get when you place a order 2month in advance and dont check up on it

I know Igans posted some actual pictures from another forum. And AcId has captured scans for the Collection Manager. Is anyone willing to grab some nice hi-res pictures for the OP of this thread especially if you tag it with your forum name? Please? :)

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
Good day for anybody wanting all of this wave. Based on pricing so far they might be able to pick 6 of them up for under £60! :thumbs:

Not so great for those who bought on release however...

Good day for anybody wanting all of this wave. Based on pricing so far they might be able to pick 6 of them up for under £60! :thumbs:

Not so great for those who bought on release however...

and not so great for anyone who works for a living and to support their steelbook addiction. therefore missing out completely, after getting home from work to find the offer finished.
i now refuse to pay over a tenner for these.