Inception (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook & Dream Machine Case-Limited/Numbered)[France]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Looks like another case avalible from France, much more expensive 78,82 €EEK!

http://video.fnac.com/a3085141/Mall...imitee-et-Numerotee-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Blu-Ray

Contents of DVD: Dream Machine Case Inception - Blu-Ray Combo - Limited Edition and Numbered
Contents of the Ultimate Edition 2 Blu-Ray Steelbook:
The Film: Inception
The CD of the soundtrack
The exclusive bonus DVD
The Guide to the Dream Machine
Press file
7 photos and 2 posters
The Barrel Incept

Last edited by a moderator:
How many have been made? Can't find the actual number anywhere...

That's a good question - maybe one of our French members could help with that.

Here's an unboxing vid that I found though - for anyone that hasn't seen this edition...

Last edited:
minimum 5000 cause this # is mine :D
i think i heared s.th. about #10000

lnzzxyqx.jpg

highest # i found:
inception1h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Murdock
Thats an awesome # to have Incubali!!! How'd ya score that? In store, ebay, through a friend ... just curious as I would be hard to let that one go ;)

LOL I have #672. You think they're just making up numbers? Could very well be that numbers are random and 50 people more have the same numbers -_-

Thats an awesome # to have Incubali!!! How'd ya score that? In store, ebay, through a friend ... just curious as I would be hard to let that one go ;)

i missed to buy this edition from FNAC ... had the chance but decided to take the german briefcase. nevertheless ... some days later i'd to own this **** ^^
but then it was sold out. i hauted it a long time, then i said "**** it!" and i was prepared to pay 80-100 euros for this box. so i got my #5000 from a german friend :scat:

LOL I have #672. You think they're just making up numbers? Could very well be that numbers are random and 50 people more have the same numbers -_-

dont think so ... well, i give a **** which number is on my briefcase, but a nice number is a good thing :) it is much more imortant that this edition is sth special and that it's limited to a countable number of pieces

Last edited:
dont think so ... well, i give a **** which number is on my briefcase, but a nice number is a good thing :) it is much more imortant that this edition is sth special and that it's limited to a countable number of pieces
The sole fact that it's limited makes an edition special according to the majority of customers. That's why every company has 'limited' printed on every edition possible... to get them sold. Main reason why John Rambo and Iron Man are so sought after. They're are tons of items with similar or better design for these movies, but the Blu-ray Steelbooks are the most popular.

Although I'm leaning a little bit more to the importance of being 'limited' than you, I also agree that the sheer beauty of this set is the decisive factor to get it. :)

The sole fact that it's limited makes an edition special according to the majority of customers. That's why every company has 'limited' printed on every edition possible... to get them sold. Main reason why John Rambo and Iron Man are so sought after. They're are tons of items with similar or better design for these movies, but the Blu-ray Steelbooks are the most popular.

Although I'm leaning a little bit more to the importance of being 'limited' than you, I also agree that the sheer beauty of this set is the decisive factor to get it. :)

i prefer the combination of a limited edition and its beauty. i dont buy every limited edition only 'cause it is "limited". difference is that there are nearly no "real" limited editions like this with a published number of pieces and a unique numbering on it

Reactions: Wodan