Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to swap your slot on the GB with someone else? I'll honour my commitment if not, but if there are members that were desperate to get it and missed out I'd be happy to step aside for them :)

EDIT: My slot has now been taken by phat

Last edited:
I purchased the 20th Anniversary re-release and stuck the disc in the Cinedition digibook - couldn't get rid of that stupid ecopack fast enough. But now I'm thinking I'll have to chuck my cherished Cinedition version when this arrives in my hands. Don't really need 2 different editions on my shelf. That Cinedition digibook was really cool.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for the tag @harry :thumbs::thumbs:

For me it looks great. The Lenti do nothing to me though. But I'm satisfied with the front. ID4 was a movie I grew up to. Will Smith was important for us with the Fresh Prince TV show and the
first Bad Boys movie. So I couldn't pass on this. Will be a great addition to my collection and I'm looking forward to to see the remastered version :emb:

It just doesn't look like the cover for the movie it represents. It looks like the cover for a WWII movie, not an alien invasion. If you were presented with this cover and not told the movie it was for, 9 out of 10 people would not say Independence Day. Hell, there isn't even a Scene in ID4 that is remotely like what this picture is. There is no scene where Will Smith is standing in rubble with helicopters circling.

It just doesn't look like the cover for the movie it represents. It looks like the cover for a WWII movie, not an alien invasion. If you were presented with this cover and not told the movie it was for, 9 out of 10 people would not say Independence Day. Hell, there isn't even a Scene in ID4 that is remotely like what this picture is. There is no scene where Will Smith is standing in rubble with helicopters circling.

Perhaps that scene ended up on the floor cuttings :rofl: