Indiana Jones (Jumbo Blu-ray SteelBook) w/ Senitype(Film Cell) (dvd-store.it) [Italy]

kermit7376

Premium Supporter
Apr 7, 2011
Padova - Italy
For now I ordered the UK edition and the Italian steelbook exclusive with senitype.

Release Date: September 19th, 2012

http://www.dvd-store.it/DVD/Blu-Ray/ID-42131/Indiana-Jones-La-Collezione-Completa-Limited-Edition-5-Blu-Ray-Disc-SteelBook-Senitype.aspx

Amazon.it edition is without senitype

748291599PH.jpg

Pics thanks to Il Furiano:
Indy1_zps786ebaa2.jpg

Indy2_zps1877a530.jpg

Indy3_zps8e03ce74.jpg

Indy4_zps53223583.jpg

Indy5_zps28e6176f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already asked ,he sends in boxes.You're wrong to pass up on the senitype.It will make the steelbook be worth alot more if you have that with it as they're limited.There's around a £30 difference now in the Star Wars sets from the ones that have it and the ones that don't

Last edited:
That eBay seller has over 63,000 100% positive feedback so I don't think packaging will be an issue.

I already read several pages of feedback. The seller has little history of selling steelbooks or related items, and I see no mention of packaging quality in their feedback either.

You would be surprised how many people think that a bubble envelope is the best way to send a steelbook, especially eBay sellers looking to save every penny possible.

And then there's the service factor. Amazon are better than anyone if something goes wrong.

edit: Good to see they use boxes.

I already read several pages of feedback. The seller has little history of selling steelbooks or related items, and I see no mention of packaging quality in their feedback either.

You would be surprised how many people think that a bubble envelope is the best way to send a steelbook, especially eBay sellers looking to save every penny possible.

And then there's the service factor. Amazon are better than anyone if something goes wrong.

edit: Good to see they use boxes.

Totally agree but you don't get to 63,000 perfect feedback without taking great care in what you're doing and offering good service. If his feedback wasn't as good then I don't think I'd have risked it. Like I said though, I'll report back when it arrives with full details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think the German, Italian and French steelbooks will say 'The Complete Adventures' in English on the front and the disc labels will be in English?

Dont think they ship it to uk with it being a jumbo steelbook.

Strange, I don't see why not...I've ordered before with multiple Steels (not a jumbo though) in one package.

Oh, the fiddly address bit...This is what I have.

Consegna:
Line one - Name
Line two - Address
Line three - Post Code E20 1AA
00000 London()

Do you think the German, Italian and French steelbooks will say 'The Complete Adventures' in English on the front and the disc labels will be in English?

I think so yes, I'm pretty sure it's the same for all regions, just the backing card is different (language specific).

not really buying steelbooks to add value and sell on, buying them because they are films i want. i canceled the raid with play and cabin in the woods with hmv just so i could get this set so if adding value is what i am after then i would have kept the 2 films mentioned and not got indy