snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91 €16.80
Notes: Matte finish, embossed logo on front with single colored Inside artwork.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone in the US gotten their order from Amazon.it yet? 12 days past dispatch, and still nothing. I'd really like to know whether or not these things came dented or not so I can start a return process if necessary...

Which would be a shame. This is my first order from Amazon.it- and if it doesn't go well, it will be my last.

Has anyone in the US gotten their order from Amazon.it yet? 12 days past dispatch, and still nothing. I'd really like to know whether or not these things came dented or not so I can start a return process if necessary...

Which would be a shame. This is my first order from Amazon.it- and if it doesn't go well, it will be my last.

It usually takes 3-4 weeks to get delivered. So you still have a bit longer to wait.

Reactions: FN-2187
Got lucky I guess ... it's new sealed but not from Amazon (fullfilled by them I believe) third party seller that is willing to ship to UK.

image.jpg

Nicely done, sir :)

That seller, Kaffeine is selling quite a few Steels below Amazon's price

Have you dealth with this seller before? He bought a few copies of different steelbooks in Mediaworld in that 2 for €9.99 offer and is now selling them for €9.99 plus shipping :)
Not bad considering the original amazon price was €16.80 + shipping.

EDIT: I take it all back. WTF :hilarious::hilarious:
Dude is a <profanity> shipping scalper lol

zajeta-slika.png

Nicely done, sir :)

Have you dealth with this seller before? He bought a few copies of different steelbooks in Mediaworld in that 2 for €9.99 offer and is now selling them for €9.99 plus shipping :)
Not bad considering the original amazon price was €16.80 + shipping.

EDIT: I take it all back. WTF :hilarious::hilarious:
Dude is a <profanity> shipping scalper lol

zajeta-slika.png

10 Euros each shipping charge :wow:

View attachment 280278 these are the prices shipping from Italy

Is this the cheapest shipping company? I think it can go lower. Are those prices with tracking? This amazon seller charges €10 per steelbook without tracking.

I was thinking about just one item....Maybe the seller can't / doesn't know how to price up multiple items / shipment

That would be convinent for him. I think he can but ignored the option for combined shipping. My opinion. Could also be that he's incompetent or doesn't care at all.

Last edited:
I received my package today, finally, and something horrible has happened.
IB was dented in the back and I am sad but I said f@kit, took the metal off and started "fixing" it.

Well, after 30 minutes I managed to do this.

BEFORE

AFTER

If I kept at it another half an hour it would look much better but I just don't have time for that. What do you guys think?

Here's another picture from a different angle so you can see the extent of the damage clearer.

To me it looks cool, then again I'm not OCD about steelbooks. But you should send the damaged pics to ama.it in any case, at least for some partial refund :)
(if you decide you're keeping it)