snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91 €16.80
Notes: Matte finish, embossed logo on front with single colored Inside artwork.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the US- the estimated delivery date is 3 weeks after dispatch... does it normally take that long?

I live roughly 1000 miles from Guernsey and my estimated delivery date is also 3 weeks. It doesn't take that long unless the package travels on his own legs. Do you get all your packages from Zavvi in 3 weeks or are some that arrive sooner? What is the average delivery time for you from Zavvi?

Yeah, I'm still waiting too. Probably one of the first to pre-order. I ordered with 2 other steels so hopefully mine is in good condition.

Same here. Bundled it with 2 other steelbooks. I just hope I get them at this point. Today is the 7th day and still nothing :/

Last edited:
I live roughly 1000 miles from Guernsey and my estimated delivery date is also 3 weeks. It doesn't take that long unless the package travels on his own legs. Do you get all your packages from Zavvi in 3 weeks or are some that get to you sooner?

Zavvi deliveries are REALLY unpredictable. The earliest that I've gotten a Zavvi Delivery is 5 days.
However, my last order from Zavvi took 23 days.

As of late- they've been averaging a 17 day delivery timetable.. which is... really disappointing considering I live in NY- and everything going in to the country from the UK has to pass through JFK Airport first...

Zavvi deliveries are REALLY unpredictable. The earliest that I've gotten a Zavvi Delivery is 5 days.
However, my last order from Zavvi took 23 days.

As of late- they've been averaging a 17 day delivery timetable.. which is... really disappointing considering I live in NY- and everything going in to the country from the UK has to pass through JFK Airport first...

That's a long time to wait. Do you receive damaged steelbooks often or are you one of the lucky ones?

The distribution center for amazon.it is around 500 km from where I live and my package still hasn't arrived. I know some people got it way before me and they live further away. I think my post office or customs is the culprit here. They take their bloody time with foreign packages. Dammit.

I would say that 70% of the Steelbooks I received are FUBAR.
And of that 70%, I've been offered a 15% partial refund 100% of the time. xD

That's horrible. I'd stop ordering from Zavvi at that point. 10% is acceptable but 70% is just fckd up :)

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
The Trainspotting steel is flat as a pancake. I bought the German release last weekend, which is identical to the Steelbook released in other European countries, such as Italy. If you need to see any pics, let me know. @javiermendoza

@duckandrun I'd be interested in GB for the Italian IB, too!

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
From the Amazon item page (also for The Gladiator):
"Questo articolo potrebbe essere disponibile da diversi venditori Marketplace ma non da Amazon.it. In seguito a una segnalazione dei nostri clienti, stiamo verificando le caratteristiche dell'articolo con il nostro centro di distribuzione.
Stiamo lavorando per risolvere l'inconveniente il prima possibile."

They're doing an inspection, will be available soonest and are included in the Universal offer 5x50%:

https://www.amazon.it/s/ref=nb_sb_n...31&field-keywords=steelbook&tag=hidefnin0f-21