Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 19, 2017
Purchase link: PS4 - Xbox One
Price: £69.99
Injustice-2-Deluxe.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like this is now also available from Zavvi, and for £10 less than Game too...

PS4: https://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/injustice-2-deluxe-edition-including-steelbook/11441075.html?
XB1: https://www.zavvi.com/xbox-one-games/injustice-2-deluxe-edition-including-steelbook/11441076.html?

Am I missing what's exclusive about Game's version? I can't see any difference. :confused:

Looks like the Steelbook has been dropped from the deluxe edition at Zavvi.
Not sure what happened but I received an e-mail today from Zavvi saying the following...

Hi

Thank you for placing order xxxx with us for Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition.

We are really sorry to let you know that we have been informed by our supplier that this item will no longer come with a steelbook.
We understand that this is frustrating and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you are happy to keep your order for the Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition without the steelbook, you do not need to take any further action. We will let you know when it is on the way to you.

The Deluxe Edition Injustice 2 includes the following extras:
- 3 x New characters to choose from
- 1 x Premier skin
- 1 x Exclusive Gear Shader Pack

Also, to confirm, the DLC code will be included in the case with your product..

Alternatively, if you would like to cancel this order, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Simply log on to your online account.
- View your outstanding orders.
- Click on the cancel button.
- You will have the choice to cancel the entire order or just part of the order.

You will then receive an email to confirm if your cancellation has been successful.
Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

I then contacted Zavvi to see if the price will drop...

I am sorry to advise that the price will not change, I understand that this is frustrating.

If you would like to cancel the order, please let us know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

@zavvi whats going on? Little help here.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Looks like the Steelbook has been dropped from the deluxe edition at Zavvi.
Not sure what happened but I received an e-mail today from Zavvi saying the following...

Hi

Thank you for placing order xxxx with us for Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition.

We are really sorry to let you know that we have been informed by our supplier that this item will no longer come with a steelbook.
We understand that this is frustrating and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you are happy to keep your order for the Injustice 2: Deluxe Edition without the steelbook, you do not need to take any further action. We will let you know when it is on the way to you.

The Deluxe Edition Injustice 2 includes the following extras:
- 3 x New characters to choose from
- 1 x Premier skin
- 1 x Exclusive Gear Shader Pack

Also, to confirm, the DLC code will be included in the case with your product..

Alternatively, if you would like to cancel this order, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Simply log on to your online account.
- View your outstanding orders.
- Click on the cancel button.
- You will have the choice to cancel the entire order or just part of the order.

You will then receive an email to confirm if your cancellation has been successful.
Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I then contacted Zavvi to see if the price will drop...

I am sorry to advise that the price will not change, I understand that this is frustrating.

If you would like to cancel the order, please let us know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

@zavvi whats going on? Little help here.
I guess this answers my previous question as to what's exclusive with the Game version... the steelbook! I assume Zavvi were originally misinformed, although it's shocking that they'd leave it this late to correct the mistake and make customers aware.

Thanks for sharing @Danzigg1979. :thumbs:

I guess this answers my previous question as to what's exclusive with the Game version... the steelbook! I assume Zavvi were originally misinformed, although it's shocking that they'd leave it this late to correct the mistake and make customers aware.

Thanks for sharing @Danzigg1979. :thumbs:
Just cancelled my Zavvi order and ordered with Game.
200w.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
  • Thanks
Reactions: jitstark