Inside Out (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Reactions
5,126 0 0
Going to be tough to pay premium prices for this knowing it has that bad finish. I do like the clear slip though. Ugh!!

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
13,989 0 0
Easy pass... will wait for Nova's "inevitable" announcement.
The movie is the 3rd highest grossing movie in the US this year, yet no North America steelbook release. SMH @ Disney.
Agree..whatever happened to Disney steels in NA.. :( if this is being released soon, the retailer exclusive announcement won't be far behind

Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,055 0 0
still couldn't make the sense out of "no title on front / spine" what's the benefits? or Disney's planned to have each country put their own title on clear slips?

beautiful! i wonder if there will be retailer exclusive for this title? hello nova or kimchi..

@harry @luke98 @Hatori @Sigill @DJHilalo @DJ IXS @Actarus
Easy pass... will wait for Nova's "inevitable" announcement.
The movie is the 3rd highest grossing movie in the US this year, yet no North America steelbook release. SMH @ Disney.
Agree..whatever happened to Disney steels in NA.. :( if this is being released soon, the retailer exclusive announcement won't be far behind
Thanks for the tagg rj531 :thumbs:. And agree with you guys. I will wait and see :cool:

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Reactions
1,794 0 0
Gonna pass on this. I'm pretty sure nova or kimchi will announce their exclusive soon.
With this price $40 + shipping, around $55 ish already, not worth it :D

Mar 29, 2012
Germany
Reactions
1,269 0 0
Anyone knows whether this is really only region code A or maybe region free?