[InterestCheck] Marvel Super Heroes Pack - Phase 1 and 2 - Exclusive - (Blu-ray) [India]

If interested, Which goodies would you like to see being included in this pack

• 10 Worldwide exclusive art-work Posters from all movies

• Key Chains

• T-shirts (Mostly Avengers T-shirt)

• Any other goodies (Please mention in comment)

• I am interested in this only if it includes additional goodies.

• I am interested in this only if it includes Incredible Hulk and additional goodies.

• I am not interested in this at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
@himanshu is in talks with Sony DADC India for releasing Marvel Super Heroes Pack exclusively in India with improved quality and additional goodies.
This will be be official release. And it will be released in India only.

Current Pack includes following movies :
IM1, IM2 and IM3
CA1 and CA2
Thor1 and Thor2
Avengers

- If enough interest is there, it can be released with some additional goodies as an Exclusive with extremely limited print run.
- Please take a poll and show your interest. Poll will be closed in first week of March.
- If enough interest is there, A Group Buy will be held here. After that, same old, same old GB drill.
- Any and all updates will be shared here first.

Some more info
- Limited and Exclusive - 150-250 Qty. (Yet to be finalized)
- Incredible Hulk movie will be added in this pack. (Confirmed)
- Guardians of the Galaxy movie will be added in this pack. (Confirmed)
- Empty Slot for Avengers 2 : Age of Ultron will also be added in this pack.(Confirmed)
- Empty Slot for Ant Man may be added as well.

- 3D disks may be added in this pack.
- 10 Worldwide exclusive art-cards / Posters / Post-cards (Never Released before) (Confirmed)
- Key Chains or T-shirt
- Any other suggested goodies with enough interest.

Some pictures of existing Super Heroes Pack. Courtesy of @himanshu

aa01.jpg aa02.jpg aa03.jpg aa04.jpg aa05.jpg aa06.jpg aa07.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Have got some good news and some bad news.

First of all, bad news - Sony DADC has not given permission to reveal the artwork before Age of Ultron release in India (i.e. 24th April) So @himanshu cannot reveal artwork before this date. Main reason behind this is, package is going to contain Age of Ultron (Empty Slot). And due to some legal obligations which Sony DADC has, any visual item related to the movie, cannot be advertised before the release of the movie itself. So looks like we all will need to wait some more days. :(
Now due to this restriction, Ant-man Empty Slot is in question as well. Ant-man is releasing in July IIRC in India. So going by the same logic, Studio would not allow reveal of art-work before July If Ant-man Empty Slot is to be included in this package. So, Decisions are being taken. Empty Slot for Ant Man is also being tried at very best. But fact is if that is to be considered as well, Release might get delayed till 1st or 2nd week of August. :OMG:

Now good news. This does not mean at all that release is cancelled. It's still a 100% GO. It only means that artwork cannot be revealed this very moment.

This will be Nakshatra Cine Museum Exclusive No 1.
Quantity - 500 (Numbered) There will be a surprise with Numbered option.
Price - ~ INR 12,499.00 (Price is not fixed yet 100%, but, It will be around this figure.) ~USD 200.00

It will contain all 10 MCU phase 1 and 2 movies + Empty slot for Age of Ultron and Ant-Man.
It will contain Both 2D + 3D disks. 3D disks will be available only for those movies which have got a release in 3D.
T-Shirts are, for now removed due to variable sizing issues.
10 Art Posters are still a go.
Key chains are still a go.
Metal Tin Souvenir or Litho cell is considered instead of T-shirts, unless it does not affect pricing by very big margin.

At present himanshu is trying his best to take the permission from studio to reveal artwork after the release of Age of Ultron. So expect at least some things revealed by end of this month. They may not contain Artwork for Age of Ultron or Ant Man. But It will give a great lot of details.

So In a nutshell
1) If Ant-Man Empty slot is dropped. Artwork and other final details will be revealed by end of this month Consider 25th or 26th April. And tentative release date would be 25th May, 2015.
2) If Ant-Man Empty slot is included. Himanshu will try to get permission to reveal as much art-work as possible before release of movie in July. And tentative release will be in 2nd week of August.
3) One more weird option, If It is decided to include both Age of Ultron And Ant-Man "movies" also. Expect a release, A complete release of Phase-1 and 2, by this year end. This is not preferred option. But there is a very slim, like 2% chance, that this can also happen.

In any case, release is going to happen. And It will be an excellent release. I understand that lots of ninjas are interested and are waiting for final details. I just additionally would take a liberty to kindly mention that patience is a virtue.

Hey Guys,

First of all, bad news - Sony DADC has not given permission to reveal the artwork before Age of Ultron release in India (i.e. 24th April) So @himanshu cannot reveal artwork before this date. Main reason behind this is, package is going to contain Age of Ultron (Empty Slot). And due to some legal obligations which Sony DADC has, any visual item related to the movie, cannot be advertised before the release of the movie itself. So looks like we all will need to wait some more days. :(
Waited months/years for the ULTIMATE release, I can wait more!!!

Good work!

Another Marvel release! :OMG:
giphy.gif

This will be me to Jenna for the next 6 months.. Bread... water...

giphy.gif

I think I am out of this one. Personally, I think the Avengers has been milked enough ;) I am in love with the Asian releases however. Just last night, I had a dream this was my Thor 1 Blufans Lenti.
giphy.gif
@PKAVFC :woot: LOL! :rofl: Fu**Ing Loco Pablo! :hilarious:

Reactions: PKAVFC
Hey Guys,

Now due to this restriction, Ant-man Empty Slot is in question as well. Ant-man is releasing in July IIRC in India. So going by the same logic, Studio would not allow reveal of art-work before July If Ant-man Empty Slot is to be included in this package. So, Decisions are being taken. Empty Slot for Ant Man is also being tried at very best. But fact is if that is to be considered as well, Release might get delayed till 1st or 2nd week of August. :OMG:

Now good news. This does not mean at all that release is cancelled. It's still a 100% GO. It only means that artwork cannot be revealed this very moment.

This will be Nakshatra Cine Museum Exclusive No 1.
Quantity - 500 (Numbered) There will be a surprise with Numbered option.
Price - ~ INR 12,499.00 (Price is not fixed yet 100%, but, It will be around this figure.) ~USD 200.00

It will contain all 10 MCU phase 1 and 2 movies + Empty slot for Age of Ultron and Ant-Man.
It will contain Both 2D + 3D disks. 3D disks will be available only for those movies which have got a release in 3D.
T-Shirts are, for now removed due to variable sizing issues.
10 Art Posters are still a go.
Key chains are still a go.
Metal Tin Souvenir or Litho cell is considered instead of T-shirts, unless it does not affect pricing by very big margin.

At present himanshu is trying his best to take the permission from studio to reveal artwork after the release of Age of Ultron. So expect at least some things revealed by end of this month. They may not contain Artwork for Age of Ultron or Ant Man. But It will give a great lot of details.

So In a nutshell
1) If Ant-Man Empty slot is dropped. Artwork and other final details will be revealed by end of this month Consider 25th or 26th April. And tentative release date would be 25th May, 2015.
2) If Ant-Man Empty slot is included. Himanshu will try to get permission to reveal as much art-work as possible before release of movie in July. And tentative release will be in 2nd week of August.
3) One more weird option, If It is decided to include both Age of Ultron And Ant-Man "movies" also. Expect a release, A complete release of Phase-1 and 2, by this year end. This is not preferred option. But there is a very slim, like 2% chance, that this can also happen.

In any case, release is going to happen. And It will be an excellent release. I understand that lots of ninjas are interested and are waiting for final details. I just additionally would take a liberty to kindly mention that patience is a virtue.
I highly recommend to wait and release a complete Phase 1 and 2 package. Meaning with discs for all 12 movies. I don't think it would be worth it if it wasn't. Or another option would be to split up Phase 1 and 2 :D. I think most of us wouldn't mind the wait until Ant-Man is released as long as it is a complete package. It will feel incomplete without the Avengers 2 and Ant-man discs. :ohno:

Reactions: crossbow and rover
Discs for Avengers 2 & Ant-Man are not so important for me, cause waiting is the problem for me. But i think that set have to be complete in case of the slots at least.
Or maybe, the disc will be sent in the future for aditional price;):):)

Reactions: crossbow
Thanks for the tag, I really hope it will be option 2 or 3.
Option 1 for me seems like a half baked option.

The price if a bit on the high side, but that was to be expected with both the 2D and the 3D discs.

Looking forward to this

Thanks all for your response. More importantly thanks for the patience. #Ninjasarebest. :woot: :woot: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Option-1 (Package without Ant-Man Empty slot) is now not in picture. So we all can relax. Idea from beginning was to release a complete pack. And Option-1 does not help in achieving that. This also means that package can be released after release of Ant-Man only.

Option-3 has very remote chance. But it's still there.

More updates will follow after 25th April.

@galareta2332 , trust me my friend, we really want to reveal the artwork. But obligation is such that @himanshu even cannot share with me right now. Soon my friend, very soon. :hulk: :ironman: :cap: