Interesting video on the St. Louis beer scene

Off_contstantly

Beer Man
Premium Supporter
Jul 2, 2009
St. Louis
Check this out...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/379333/3/The-craft-beer-boom-in-St-Louis

The only drawback on this video is that they shot it at Alpha Brewing Co. These guys are the kind of people that give craft beer fans a bad name. They also went on a Twitter rampage a month or so ago bashing just about anyone that didn't see their point of view. They originally claimed that their account had been hacked, but we later found out that it was a drunken Twitter rampage. They've also banned a ton of people from their Twitter account.

Reactions: Wreck
very nice to see a local news station pick up this story. the beer revolution is definitely gaining speed, and "regular" people are drinking better beer.

some BA's out there are upset, but I love it. Yah, it means its harder to get things like KBS in bottles or on tap (when it was on tap here in MKE a few weeks ago, my buddy and I stood in line next to some 50 year olds trying to name other founder's beers they have had; all they could say was breakfast stout), but its much better for the breweries and i think they are responding by increasing supply.

BCBS was way easier to get this year than the past two. i saw it sit on shelves for a month at a few stores. I know CCB has been slowly increasing the bottle limit on Hunaphu, and will again next year. Founders added several states to their distro and kept KBS at the same level as last year, which was pretty good. etc etc

thanks for sharing the video!