Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Amazon yes, I've gone for a second replacement but this time I asked the guy on chat to get it from a different batch/or box, even though I doubt anything of the sort will be done when packaging the replacement. Third time and if it's the same I think I'll just give up with Amazon and take a look in Sainburys and so on next time I'm out, hopefully they will not sell out.

Im pretty sure theyre on every copy tbh

Third copy arrived damaged, finished with Amazon on this one. Wasn't the fault lines that were the problem(even though it did have them again) but it arrived dented, the spine crushed and it wouldn't close properly. Sigh... I'll have a look in HMV some time and hope they have it when I'm next in. Oh well. :meh:

Im pretty sure theyre on every copy tbh

I've seen quite a few say their copy was fine and didn't have this problem.

Third copy arrived damaged, finished with Amazon on this one. Wasn't the fault lines that were the problem(even though it did have them again) but it arrived dented, the spine crushed and it wouldn't close properly. Sigh... I'll have a look in HMV some time and hope they have it when I'm next in. Oh well. :meh:

I've seen quite a few say their copy was fine and didn't have this problem.

I think it depends on peoples ocd levels - mine have always been very high but ive been trying to wind that down. Most probably dont notice or care but most appear to have them from what ive read!

Is this what everyone is seeing in the light - i have lots of them and now my ocd has kicked back in :rofl:

I also have one on the back

View attachment 151741 View attachment 151742
I have a similar line on the back of mine, in exactly the same place as yours, but can't really notice it until you angle it so the light bounces off. Not too bothered about it, but if this was on a Steelbook then it would be. .:(:mad::punch:

I have a similar line on the back of mine, in exactly the same place as yours, but can't really notice it until you angle it so the light bounces off. Not too bothered about it, but if this was on a Steelbook then it would be. .:(:mad::punch:

Yeah i get the impression theyre on all of them as i stated before and if thats the case im ok with it. I was a steelbook ocd maniac so i sold most my collection and had to stop buying them as i was going mental lol then did the same with slipcovers so threw them all out....i have issues :rofl:

My Digibook don't have any marks at all anywhere and I have triple checked all of it

I have had in the past on other warner digibooks have similar marks but with a gentle rub of a damp fibre cloth they disappeared

Of the companies listed above, which ones have the best packaging for digibooks? Also, do they all ship to the US?

Thanks in advance.

Of the companies listed above, which ones have the best packaging for digibooks? Also, do they all ship to the US?

Thanks in advance.

If i were you, i would order from amazon.uk. They have better customer service

Is this what everyone is seeing in the light - i have lots of them

Yep, all of mine arrived with three of those lines going down the front of the cover, and various smaller thicker ones around the title and on the spine that made it look dented in various areas. Nothing on the back on two but the third that arrived today had a massive line down the back.

Yep, mine also has those lines in the exact same places... although they're not as obvious as they are on yours, so some people's are probably worse than others.

That was into the light - theyre not that prominent just looking at them :)

Yep, all of mine arrived with three of those lines going down the front of the cover, and various smaller thicker ones around the title and on the spine that made it look dented in various areas. Nothing on the back on two but the third that arrived today had a massive line down the back.

I was going to try one from Amazon to get a mint copy but if the majority are like this i think i can put up with it - thanks for the responses guys

Mine has the line on the front as shown above.
I tried looking at a couple in HMV when I bought it and could not see any of the lines.
They only seem to show up under a different angle
I have tried furniture polish and also windowlene with no luck
May try something a little stronger from my car detailing cupboard

The lines only show up at an angle, just moved mine up and down too, yes they are there, could be where they were put together. It does not bother me but yeah they should consider improving on this next time. I would say digibooks are nothing like steelbooks for the finish, some of the other ones I own look uneven surface wise, if looked at in certain angles.

Mine has the line on the front as shown above.
I tried looking at a couple in HMV when I bought it and could not see any of the lines.
They only seem to show up under a different angle
I have tried furniture polish and also windowlene with no luck
May try something a little stronger from my car detailing cupboard
Oh No
Don't use Furniture Polish or Windowlene or any chemical cleaning products on DigiBooks you risk causing permanent damage and removal of artwork ink

Only use a slightly damp ( tiny amount of water) with a quality fibre cloth

These marks can happen from been handled due to texture of the digibooks some get more affected than others and will be there after been shrink wrapped

Just a gentle clean with a fibre cloth will do fine
A standard cloth will be of no use its needs to be a fibre cloth

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187