Interstellar - In theaters November 7, 2014

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Interstellar

Tagline: Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Bill Irwin, Ellen Burstyn, Mackenzie Foy, Casey Affleck, John Lithgow, Wes Bentley, David Gyasi, Matt Damon, Topher Grace, Timothée Chalamet, David Oyelowo, William Devane, Josh Stewart, Collette Wolfe, Leah Cairns, Russ Fega, Lena Georgas, Jeff Hephner, Elyes Gabel, Brooke Smith, Liam Dickinson, Francis X. McCarthy, Andrew Borba, Flora Nolan, Griffen Fraser, William Patrick Brown, Kristian Van der Heyden, Joseph Oliveira, Ryan Irving, Alexander Michael Helisek, Benjamin Hardy

Release: 2014-11-05

Runtime: 169

Plot: The adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 329
Yes saw this trailer at SIFF last night and wow my favorite male and female actors look good in this. I am sure this will be another C Nolan masterpiece. I cannot wait to catch this on IMAX.

This trailer played before Guardians tonight and the Dolby Atmos was absolutely rumbling. From a trailer. :thumbs: Hans Zimmer :D

We've already been treated to such an awesome summer and now we still get to look forward to a new film from David Fincher and this film from Christopher Nolan? Somebody pinch me.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I really wanted to see the trailer for this before GotG but was not there.

Like the cast and I will see this opening weekend

can't wait for this - just looks epic scale - was a different trailer before Lucy at the imax and showed more space footage, looked super cool. The space shots reminded me of 2001 in style.

It's always a great day when a new Christopher Nolan film is about to be released....:happy:
Can't wait to see the IMAX VERSION OF THIS.....:woot::woot:
And then we have hopefully some amazing slips and exclusive steels from Asia to look forward too....:D :bag: :ohno::notworthy:

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
outside of Hobbit and Hunger Games this is the only must see on my lost this year. I mean I'll likely see other movies but theses 3 I have to see