Interview the Person Below You

Damn it! :banghead: That's a good one Dave! :thumbs:

Terminator 3

King Kong (1933) or Godzilla (1954)?

thats a good answer franky . watched all 4 terminators and 3 preditor movies , i actully think t3 is a cracking movie , pred 2 is poor imo

ill go for king kong , for the top of the tower bit

heath ledger , jared leto or jack nickleson , whos the craziest looking joker?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I can't judge Jared Leto haven't seen him as the joker, Jack was great Joker and Heath took the joker somewhere incredible, still so sad, such talent gone too soon

Love or money?

thats a good answer franky . watched all 4 terminators and 3 preditor movies , i actully think t3 is a cracking movie , pred 2 is poor imo

ill go for king kong , for the top of the tower bit

heath ledger , jared leto or jack nickleson , whos the craziest joker?
I can't judge Jared Leto haven't seen him as the joker, Jack was great Joker and Heath took the joker somewhere incredible, still so sad, such talent gone too soon

Love or money?
@whysoserious? Great Question Dave! :woot: Even though Suicide Squad hasnt been released yet and looking at the trailer, I think Leto is gonna be wickedly awesome! But in my eyes, nothing will ever top Heaths performance! :notworthy:

@Flash Love or Money? :naughty: MONEY! :greedy: So I can continue to purchase the things I love! :drool: :woot: :D

Tequila or Vodka! :hungry:

@whysoserious? Great Question Dave! :woot: Even though Suicide Squad hasnt been released yet and looking at the trailer, I think Leto is gonna be wickedly awesome! But in my eyes, nothing will ever top Heaths performance! :notworthy:

@Flash Love or Money? :naughty: MONEY! :greedy: So I can continue to purchase the things I love! :drool: :woot: :D

Tequila or Vodka! :hungry:

vodka , dont touch tequila no more , working away last year and ended up on tequila , thrown up all in my hotel room , bad times :vomit::spitout:

morgan freeman or denzel washington

• Helpful Post
DREDD 2 (off the top of my head.- or world peace maybe...nah. DREDD 2!:rofl:)
Alien or Aliens?
Haha, you sir are a true idealist! That would make the world a better place to live in. :D

Alien, Alien, Alien! I truly adore Ridley Scott's style and Alien still is one of the most horrifying films ever made, that deep atmosphere! I do like Aliens too, but in a way it is so different to the first Alien that I wouldn't compare, they both try to achieve their own goals and they succeed too.

John Carpenter or George A. Romero?

Haha, you sir are a true idealist! That would make the world a better place to live in. :D

Alien, Alien, Alien! I truly adore Ridley Scott's style and Alien still is one of the most horrifying films ever made, that deep atmosphere! I do like Aliens too, but in a way it is so different to the first Alien that I wouldn't compare, they both try to achieve their own goals and they succeed too.

John Carpenter or George A. Romero?
True, true!! I actually hate the comparisons. One is a sci-fi horror film, the other is a sci-fi 'men on a mission' action film with horror overtones. Two great films. But Alien wins. (IMO)

John Carpenter. He has a body of work that is awesome.
Romero created a Sub-Genre, true. But then just beat that horse to death instead of doing anything else (even though he tried). A legendary one-trick pony. But a one-trick pony, nonetheless.

Spielberg or Lucas?

True, true!! I actually hate the comparisons. One is a sci-fi horror film, the other is a sci-fi 'men on a mission' action film with horror overtones. Two great films. But Alien wins. (IMO)

John Carpenter. He has a body of work that is awesome.
Romero created a Sub-Genre, true. But then just beat that horse to death instead of doing anything else (even though he tried). A legendary one-trick pony. But a one-trick pony, nonetheless.

Spielberg or Lucas?
Exactly. ;)

I agree with that too, Carpenter has such a wild imagination and has made many quirky movies that do and will intrigue me after watching them. And so many different themes. Romero gets my appreciation for his work on the zombie genre (and horror too obviously), impeccable yes, but despite few other good films he never escaped from the shadow of the zombies.

Spielberg. Various iconic films and his style has defined what Hollywood films tend to look like nowadays (or at least their goal is to look like that) and many try to copy the magic of his films. Lucas and him made a good team, but I would always choose Spielberg over Lucas because Spielberg is a master director meanwhile Lucas's strengths were never in directing.

Marlon Brando or Jack Nicholson?