Interview with the Vampire (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #3) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 18, 2015
Price: 599 CZK
Purchase link: Filmarena
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered pieces

Inerview_FA_Final.jpg

hdn-jpg.103660

inverview-s-upirem-steelbook-ver-2-jpg.103659

Attachments

• INVERVIEW-S-UPIREM-steelbook--ver-2.jpg
    INVERVIEW-S-UPIREM-steelbook--ver-2.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 4,977
  • HDN.jpg
    HDN.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 25,263
  • interview.jpg
    interview.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 23,684
Last edited:
Well mine arrived today with huge thanks to @carllenc for the GB and I am seriously impressed.

Gorgeous brushed card slip very similar in style and quality to those released so far from Nova with slightly embossed gloss lettering, a truly gorgeous gloss steel with great art and nice extra's like the numbering card with silver lettering and postcards. A great package that finally puts Europe on the same playing field as the Asians. Can't wait to see what Film Arena release next. Hunger Games if done this well will be the version to own over all others.

Well mine arrived today with huge thanks to @carllenc for the GB and I am seriously impressed.

Gorgeous brushed card slip very similar in style and quality to those released so far from Nova with slightly embossed gloss lettering, a truly gorgeous gloss steel with great art and nice extra's like the numbering card with silver lettering and postcards. A great package that finally puts Europe on the same playing field as the Asians. Can't wait to see what Film Arena release next. Hunger Games if done this well will be the version to own over all others.

Wow nice pics. :OMG: Not a huge fan of the film personally, but exceptions should be made for stunners like these.

Reactions: psychoscot
Must admit it is a gorgeous set, was very chuffed when I opened it and the gloss steel is a cracker! It's a film I can watch now and again, so glad to have bought it. :thumbs:

I totally agree, this is a stunning set, I just wanted the movie + steel but this is a really good quality set, red pops big time in the steel and the box.
Extremely happy with this set & for me it has set a standard for this year.

Last edited:
I totally agree, this is a stunning set, I just wanted the movie + steel but this is a really good quality set, red pops big time in the steel and the box.
Extremely happy with this set & for me it has set a standard for this year.
I hope Film Arena keep this up, really looking forward to The Hunger Games steel set now, and the prospect of what they could do with the Terminator steel is mouth watering [emoji2]

Reactions: Travis Bickle