Introducing Ninja View

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
Next week we are going to have a competition here in the tech forum that I am calling "ninja view." Its a fun little competition that I won't be able to give you the details for just yet, but in preparation I'd like to ask everybody a question:

What type of device do you use to browse hidefninja the most? A computer? Laptop? Tablet? Maybe even your wii u or playstation?

I'm not creating a poll because we'd like to hear from everybody directly!

Another way to look at the question would be:

"If you had to pick one device to use for hidefninja, what would it be?

Last edited:
I use my deskdop computer the most and if I had to pick one device to use for hidefninja it would be my desktop for sure. If I had to pick a 2nd place candidate it would be a tablet.

I use my laptop at home which also docks in at work for those spare minutes that I can catch up on all the latest news and happenings

desktop at work ... laptop at home. small archos tablet 5" for early morning hours.

When at home and sitting at my desk I use my desktop computer. When I'm in the living room and want to kick back in the recliner and browse the site I use my laptop.

At work I use my new iPhone 5 as a hotspot and use my iPad 3 with the Retina Display to browse the site with the Safari browser. You guys' new SteelBooks that you just got look amazing with the new Retina Display, freakin' amazing.

i use my desktop computer in my office..don't tell the boss :D

i use my iphone when im walking home from work

and my laptop when im at home :cool:

I'm using iPad to surf hidefninja at home, very handy wherever I go around the house. The couch, kitchen, bedroom, porch and bathroom.

Lots of tapatalk users!

I personally use my iPad almost exclusively. Even to upload pictures. Can't beat steelbook goodness in bed :hilarious:

Reactions: Chandler_90
i use my phone to post and check up on the site but to upload pics and look at settings and stuff i use my laptop