iPad Mini Chat Thread

i'll start off :D

I've had my ipad mini retina for a few weeks now. It still has its factory plastic on the screen :hilarious:

What is a good screen protector for it? I'm looking for a clear one not one of those anti-glare ones.

I've had my ipad mini retina for a few weeks now. It still has its factory plastic on the screen :hilarious:

What is a good screen protector for it? I'm looking for a clear one not one of those anti-glare ones.

Spigen is the one that I buy. I've tried most and this seems to be the best.

So what do you think of the Mini? Are you happy with it?

Reactions: dipzy
Got mine as a surprise gift for Xmas from the mrs

Not sure how I lived without one to be honest! Mrs wants her own now!

These are what I use on my iPad and iPhone - http://www.zagg.com/

For the iPad mini, go for this one - HERE and choose 'High Definition'

25 year warranty on them too, so should your iPad break and is changed under warranty, you can send you old Zagg back and they'll send you a new one :)

Spigen is the one that I buy. I've tried most and this seems to be the best.

So what do you think of the Mini? Are you happy with it?

These are what I use on my iPad and iPhone - http://www.zagg.com/

For the iPad mini, go for this one - HERE and choose 'High Definition'

25 year warranty on them too, so should your iPad break and is changed under warranty, you can send you old Zagg back and they'll send you a new one :)

Thanks for the suggestion guys, will look into these ones :)

I enjoy using the mini, fits nicely in my hand and is a perfect replacement for my netbook which was bulky to carry around on holidays to watch movies. I can now also watch movies that i purchased on my iphone on a slightly larger screen.

Brilliant for ebay. Take a picture, fire up the ebay app, fill out a few details and the item is up for sale.

Screen is sharp, lovely colors especially on animated movies like cars and Finding Nemo.

Was thinking of getting the ipad air but form factor of the mini appealed to me more so i went with that and i'm happy with that choice :)

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Guys what are the difference between Ipad retina and Ipad mini retina, on the apple store I have see the same price, why?

Guys what are the difference between Ipad retina and Ipad mini retina, on the apple store I have see the same price, why?

Apart from the difference in size, the ipad mini retina has 326 Pixels Per Inch and the ipad retina has 264 Pixels Per Inch. Ipad mini retina has the same number of pixels squashed in to a small area making the display slightly sharper

Also Ipad mini retina has MIMO wireless technology and the Ipad retina doesn't

Rest of the specs are pretty much the same

Just grabbed an iPad mini retina to replace my iPad 32gb (will pass that one on to the kids)

I love it - so light, fast and looks great

Should have gotten one sooner :)

I was gonna pick up 2 ipad mini's while i'm out working in saudi arabia cos they're cheaper here than UK ones due to no tax etc, but found out before i purchased them they don't come with facetime as it's banned here and apple have it locked out and be overridden. Oh well have to get them in the UK i suppose

I bought one of these for my Mrs for her last birthday and loves it she's never off the bloody thing lol.