iPhone 6 rumor hype thread & pre-order madness thread!

Too funny not to share-hopefully y'all can appreciate the humor, lol

@AcIDc0r3

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

For us UK chaps it should be available to pre-order online from 0800 tomorrow (12th September).

I'm going for the 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus

Reactions: dominic
@cooey, you mean chaps and chapettes? :rofl:

Still a bit torn on whether I want the light gray with white, or space gray with black, but I am sure I will find it within myself to figure it out before the wee hours of the morning, lmao.

Apple marked the iPhone 6 launch by slipping a copy of the ageing Irish band's latest album into every account, deliberately infecting gadgets with some people's idea of musical malware!

_77523502_u2tweet.png

Reactions: mbennett76
For us UK chaps it should be available to pre-order online from 0800 tomorrow (12th September).

I'm going for the 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus
Nice one mate, btw was it launched for preorder at 8 at Apple store mate? I was logged in waiting but nothing til about 9ish I think, managed to get one iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold (Unlocked) but will ship in 3-4 wks :rolleyes:

@earthscope I have indeed, opted for the Gold one for a change as I have had the black right from iPhone 1 :ohno:

The thing it won't arrive with me next Friday (19th??) but in 3-4 wks. Oh well gives me time to get some accessories which I have already preodered too. I can't wait for AppleWatch too, looks sweet and that's coming from someone who dislikes watches haha