Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,349
Last edited by a moderator:
excellent news! Am I right in thinking that amazon.it will be the same as amazon.co.uk and charge you the lowest? or should I just cancel and reorder?

Its the same as amazon.co.uk I just googled translated the web page and it said this

"Special offers and promotions Booking the minimum guaranteed price: order now and if our price declines prior to the offering for sale, you'll pay the lowest price from the time of your Order"

I'll be sticking with Zavvi at the moment. The 3D was crap for the movie and didn't add anything for me so not bothered by it at all

Reactions: karl01
I think it gets down to having the choice. It annoys me that we pay over the odds for things in the UK and never get a choice! Would it harm them to put a 3d disc in another steelbook and charge a different price? I remember the good old days of £12.99 steelbooks on HMV. Those were the days. I sometimes get the feeling that they want you to buy both editions in the UK. I personally enjoyed the 3d at the cinema, so from a personal level, will go for the Amazon.It version as I have the choice.

Jeah canceled my zavvi order too and ordered this one.
They are almost the same price but that 3D logo has some magical powers and i just had to have this one :D

Reactions: gaeljet
Zavvi canceled! And got this version ordered.

For the price of zavvi it should bring the 3d disc.

I'm also interested in the Spanish language to be included.

Zavvii need to start re-planning his prices or start putting more extras and/or 3D.

Reactions: gaeljet
Ordered one just in case. Def want the 3D and would prefer to buy a USA version if one were to become available, but this will do just fine if not.

Does anyone know if Amazon.it has updated their SteelBook shipping packing methods as many other Amazons have in teh past year or so? Last I ordered from them was several years ago and my District 9 SteelBook looked like it had been in a bad car wreck ...

:star wars::movie:I realy want this version, but I've spent so much on steelbooks the past month, i'm sticking with the amazon Germany version. hope I don't kick myself later.