Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have the German DVD steelbook of Iron Man 2. It's worth bearing in mind that during subtitled scenes in the film (at the beginning) there were no English subs to be found. If I hadn't seen the film before I would not have known why Mickey Rourke was so miffed with Tony Stark.
That was a Concorde release. As much as I want one of these, I will check out the small print first.

Wouldn't worry about subtitles, there don't seem to be many people who actually open theirs :hilarious:

I´m sure that this will get released in Germany as an exclusive either from Media Markt or from Saturn. This might be a cede.de exclusive in CH but i´m sure this will also be released in Germany from another distributor!

I used to have the German DVD steelbook of Iron Man 2. It's worth bearing in mind that during subtitled scenes in the film (at the beginning) there were no English subs to be found. If I hadn't seen the film before I would not have known why Mickey Rourke was so miffed with Tony Stark.
That was a Concorde release. As much as I want one of these, I will check out the small print first.

Yep I got the german steel of 1&2 and ended uo buying the region B disc to put in for this very reason. I wasnt expecting that but I suppose why not

hmmmm which UK retailer is going to release this?!

Zavvi, Amazon or the newly reformed HMV?

Would be going for the nicest artwork, love me superheroes. Man of Steel and this will be my main priority this year in terms of steels!

Unless HMV gets back into exclusives, I think Amazon is the only retailer with the buying power to secure a new-release exclusive in the UK.

Unless HMV gets back into exclusives, I think Amazon is the only retailer with the buying power to secure a new-release exclusive in the UK.

Though Zavvi seem to be the go to retailer for exclusive Disney and Paramount releases, so who knows?

Reactions: Softwing
Though Zavvi seem to be the go to retailer for exclusive Disney and Paramount releases, so who knows?

Very true, I hadn't thought of that. The fact that they must have a good relationship with the studios cannot be underestimated.

I'll be seeing if I like the film first, and then which of the (likely) many versions I purchase will be artwork dependent. Boring as it may be, I'd prefer a steel that matches up with my Play.com steels of the previous films.