Price: $44.98
Buy Link: JB Hi-fi

T19237.jpg

Attachments

• 4468109.jpg
    4468109.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
So even with the debossed border, the arc reactor is not embossed?? Did they forget to add a lenticular magnetic cover if the arc reactor is not embossed? Wow.

Certainly looks like the arc isn't embossed, going by the shot showing the internal artwork.

So they obviously deboss the frame and then emboss the arc at a latter time, or not at all in this case.

Not sure, but think this may be a limited print run. There were less than 10 copies on the shelf and that was in one of the main stores in Brisbane.

I'll check a couple mire stores tomorrow. :)

Ok the pics are not dark, the steel is! This is really disappointing in hand, especially given the vibrancy of the pictures Worldwide. The back looks incredible though - its the kind of Matt finish that allows parts of the actual steel to show through and works really well. The front is meh and this is SO much cheaper than the UK version.

Reactions: bigducknfish
OK, Visited my local JB to pick up my copies. Had 15 to choose from, so took my time to pick the best 3 ;)

Talked to my contact there to discuss the print run and do some digging

Interesting that there are only 2,800 on the system plus 500 on order, making current total available in the country 3,300. This would make sort of sense if it was a 4k run with 700 already sold (Online etc)

To put this in context, GI Joe was released a few weeks ago, and there is still 6,500 copies left on the system

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

It is back up online aswell:

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/iron-man-3-blu-ray-digital-copy-limited-edition-steelbook/686928