domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
February 4, 2015 , 6:29 am - Departed USPS Facility - GARDEN CITY, NY 11599
February 4, 2015 , 4:48 am - Arrived at USPS Facility - GARDEN CITY, NY 11599

Sweet, mine made it stateside too!

Received my Lenti and V1 yesterday.
The Steelbook looks very good. Somehow I prefer the V1 over V2. The horsehead effect is less on the V1.
When I opened the package I first saw the back of the Slipcover. And I thought I looks awesome.
But then I saw the Lenticular Side. And that looks terrible. I think It`s most probably the worst Lenti I have in my collection and one of the worst I have seen. And that`s a shame. Much too dark, the title is not aligned and it has a strange image where it`s extremely hard to find only one good angle.
Looks definitely amateurish.

Blufans Steelbook >>>>>Kimchi Steelbook
Blufans Lenti <<<<<<<<<<< Kimchi Lenti

The combination of the 2 is perfect.

Reactions: dfoles
Ok, now I'm getting extremely worried. I've tracked my order through aftership.com. It was in the country two days ago and then I got an update this morning informing me that it had been delivered at my house but there was no package waiting for me anywhere when I got in from work. My wife and mother in-law are oblivious to this as neither of them signed for anything this morning.

The last update on mine is from nearly 2 weeks ago:

Jan 24, 2015
10:18am
出口总包直封封发, Departure from outward office of exchangeChina Post

Anyone else in the same boat?

The last update on mine is from nearly 2 weeks ago:

Jan 24, 2015
10:18am
出口总包直封封发, Departure from outward office of exchangeChina Post

Anyone else in the same boat?

yeah same boat, but people who got their last update on the 16th are just now getting them so it should be any day for us now.

Reactions: Kurgen1975
Ok, now I'm getting extremely worried. I've tracked my order through aftership.com. It was in the country two days ago and then I got an update this morning informing me that it had been delivered at my house but there was no package waiting for me anywhere when I got in from work. My wife and mother in-law are oblivious to this as neither of them signed for anything this morning.
Call An Post also check with your neighbours
Do you live in a house or Apartments
Also if needed contact Kevin as he will have a copy of the Mailing label with tracking number with address details as he provided me with a copy of my mailing label as I wanted when shipped to double check it was correct

Last edited:
Call An Post also check with your neighbours
Do you live in a house or Apartments
Also if needed contact Kevin as he will have a copy of the Mailing label with tracking number with address details as he provided me with a copy of my mailing label as I wanted when shipped to double check it was correct

Cheers Paul,

Yeah, could be any number of things. I'm in a house and our neighbours have taken stuff in for us before and vice versa. Was thinking of contacting Kevin but I'm gonna rule out the other options first before I bug the guy (I always envision GB hosts to be extremely busy during these periods hounded by impatient buyers etc)

You never know, the missus has been known to hide stuff on me and surprise me when I least expect it so it may be here somewhere :D

Reactions: paulboland
Still waiting for my 1/3 Slip...Last update:

2015-01-25 11:16
PVG, 英国 - GB, 交航
2015-01-24 10:18
上海国际, 英国 - GB, 出口总包直封封发, Departure from outward office of exchange

Reactions: Marina Blue