Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for you ninjas:

You win a sealed FS Iron Man in some awesome ninja give away (I wish). You don't even have to pay shipping. It's totally free.

Do you open it?

Question for you ninjas:

You win a sealed FS Iron Man in some awesome ninja give away (I wish). You don't even have to pay shipping. It's totally free.

Do you open it?

I'd also sell it, the play.com one is much nicer and there's the Kimchi one coming soon! It's not really 'worth' what people pay for it so would be impossible to turn down the money someone would be willing to pay!

Yes. I would open it and enjoy it.

He'd be crazy not to sell it unless he truly wanted and dreamed of owning the FS IM. He should be able to get $500 easy for a sealed copy of this, if not more. I can't understand why people are willing to pay that for this steel, but they do, and I'd take advantage of it if I were him. :)

Long time ago i made decision which one I want more so i pick play one and I'm more than happy . since I get play I start thinking how would be if I get Futureshop Ed. Instead here my conclusion i just don't want end up like this little poor fella
my-precious-o.gif

Reactions: harry and Troll2Fan
Long time ago i made decision which one I want more so i pick play one and I'm more than happy . since I get play I start thinking how would be if I get Futureshop Ed. Instead here my conclusion i just don't want end up like this little poor fella
my-precious-o.gif

Good way to look at it. I always wanted the FS until my best friend procured his copy and brought it over to my house. Both his and my Play IM were open and I compared them side by side. The FS was quality and very nice, but I like my Play better. At the end of the day, they're both great looking steels, but I don't understand how the FS is the "Precious" that so many see it and value it as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: morfeusz and harry
OK, could be blasphemy here but here goes. If you have no attachment to it, sell it now. It is conceivable that a year or months from now, the value will be much lower than what it is now. There is a copy in the new trade section for $550 obo for about a month now. With a Korean version in the works, I think demand will fall so much that prices will continue to dip. That's my thoughts on this. This time last yr, this easily fetched $800 -$1000 on auction.

Reactions: Flip and Troll2Fan
One issue is that $500 might be a lot of money to some, but less of an issue for others

This might determine whether you would open it or not

It's all relative to what people prefer to spend money on. I have zero issue in dropping $4-5k for speakers because great speakers will enhance your movie experience, but I can't justify spending $500+ on a steel just to say that I have it in my collection. Everyone has different opinions and value various things differently than others though. :)

Yeah I'd wait until Kimchi's version comes out before spending any money on this. Basic economics will cause the FS price to fall once there's an influx of the Kimchi version on the market. I don't see it dipping to incredibly low prices (relative to what it is now), but I can see it going for maybe $200. It'll be interesting to see what happens though. :movie:

Yeah I'd wait until Kimchi's version comes out before spending any money on this. Basic economics will cause the FS price to fall once there's an influx of the Kimchi version on the market. I don't see it dipping to incredibly low prices (relative to what it is now), but I can see it going for maybe $200. It'll be interesting to see what happens though. :movie:

I agree, when Kimchi version comes out, FS will drop in price and then I'll get it. For now, I'm on the Kimchi bandwagon for IM, however I really want this FS steel.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches