Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi All,

As I see more and more complaints about this reseller and have a issue myself with this guy, I was wondering what's going on, I ordered some 'in stock' items back in November;
Screenshot_20240403_111703_Shop.jpg

...And now still waiting for the refund as I wad done waiting and especially when this fella informed a couple weeks back that the OC of Tenet was NOT even in his possession. WTF?!?! And now I get these mails regarding these custom releases he's releasing himself...
How is it even possible if you cannot even manage forwarding 'in hand' items...

Last edited:
as for the question: a m8 ordered two recent manta releases from him and he had no problems whatsoever, so probably not a scammer

I have a couple of things from him. It took several months for them to finally arrive though. sent several emails asking for updates and only had one response. Have just ordered blue beetle from him now so hopefully that won't take quite as long

He’s definitely not a scammer FYI

If stuff is coming direct from HDZeta it’s going to take a while.

I have a couple of things from him. It took several months for them to finally arrive though. sent several emails asking for updates and only had one response. Have just ordered blue beetle from him now so hopefully that won't take quite as long
So, yes. If you have to 'hope' it says enough

Reactions: Mararagan
4 months for an already released item?!?!
Oh I agree it’s a long time. And does take the p!ss but I’m not entirely sure it’s his fault. But you have a right to complain or want your money back

I’ve had items turn up a few days later but they were instock. And I’m close to pulling the trigger on Zeta Flash so I’ll be ready for a delayed shipping process because it’s direct from them but also some out of hand things do happen, go missing etc

So yeah I’m not saying your in the wrong. Your fine to think it could be dodgy. Just letting you know from my experience it’s not dodgy

Oh I agree it’s a long time. And does take the p!ss but I’m not entirely sure it’s his fault. But you have a right to complain or want your money back

I’ve had items turn up a few days later but they were instock. And I’m close to pulling the trigger on Zeta Flash so I’ll be ready for a delayed shipping process because it’s direct from them but also some out of hand things do happen, go missing etc

So yeah I’m not saying your in the wrong. Your fine to think it could be dodgy. Just letting you know from my experience it’s not dodgy

Any idea of what sort of wait time to expect if HD Zeta have to ship it? I went for the LOTR sets he has up and emailed him over a week ago asking him what sort of vague wait time to expect, but haven't heard anything back. I thought they would be in stock as they came out ages ago now, and his page indicates they are, but I guess maybe he is waiting for them to come from HD Zeta

Any idea of what sort of wait time to expect if HD Zeta have to ship it? I went for the LOTR sets he has up and emailed him over a week ago asking him what sort of vague wait time to expect, but haven't heard anything back. I thought they would be in stock as they came out ages ago now, and his page indicates they are, but I guess maybe he is waiting for them to come from HD Zeta
No idea mate. I’ve only ordered in stock. But how much was shipping ? Because instock items for me were £5 shipping. From zeta it’s £17. Big difference

If I jump on flash I’ll be in the same boat as you which kinda puts me off but I don’t know. If they are in stock still next Friday I might grab one

Also it did say the other week he was away for a few weeks so there’s that too

No idea mate. I’ve only ordered in stock. But how much was shipping ? Because instock items for me were £5 shipping. From zeta it’s £17. Big difference

If I jump on flash I’ll be in the same boat as you which kinda puts me off but I don’t know. If they are in stock still next Friday I might grab one

Also it did say the other week he was away for a few weeks so there’s that too

Shipping was just £10 which for 3 one clicks is incredibly reasonable, but I wonder if that means he does have it in stock then and like you say maybe just behind with shipping after being away. Either way I don't mind waiting for them at all, I just like to know a general time frame for when to expect then, but from the looks of other comments, he's not that good at replying to emails.

If he just adhered to the offer and just ship it. Been 4 months! Asked for refund and guess what....

Shipping was just £10 which for 3 one clicks is incredibly reasonable, but I wonder if that means he does have it in stock then and like you say maybe just behind with shipping after being away. Either way I don't mind waiting for them at all, I just like to know a general time frame for when to expect then, but from the looks of other comments, he's not that good at replying to emails.
Yeah that sounds like it’s in stock. Plus he did decrease the price so I guess that means it’s in stock too

Yeah like I’ve not had that experience yet and not had to contact but it’s good to know for the future