The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
Walmart.com
Price: $17.99 (Amazon) - $16.18 (Walmart)

itfollows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After this got reduced on Amazon for 12,99$ i got very angry because i oreded this on April 15 and it took them 7 Days to ship it so on April 23 i got the Shipped Email and now 2 Days after it goes from 17,99$ to 12,99$ so i couldnt cancel it and reorder. So i was just chatting with the Costumer Service and because it took them 7 days and its not jet delivered i get the 5$ discount on my Gift Card Balance. So i'm very happy now ^^ because i can spend the 5$ on another order in the future. Amazons Costumer Service rocks!!! WHOO.

Maybe it works for someone else to :)

I honestly think I'm the only one out of my circle of friends who received their copy intact (in the UK) it must of cost them a heck of a lot to send out all these replacements! I can only assume that Amazons overseas Steelbook packaging system has been totally overhauled and we in the UK will now receive our steelbooks in bomb proof packaging!
Or maybe not...

I see this selling for $30 on eBay. How do people not know it's available for $12.99 on Amazon.com?? I'm tempted to buy a few and list them, but knowing my luck all the eBay buyers would catch on to the real price as soon as I did that!

I see this selling for $30 on eBay. How do people not know it's available for $12.99 on Amazon.com?? I'm tempted to buy a few and list them, but knowing my luck all the eBay buyers would catch on to the real price as soon as I did that!

Loads of poeple on eBay are idiots

They buy for more than they can get from and actual online retailer that delivers worldwide

Errrr.... Not cool

Still need to pick this up myself