I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Another bulk lot of prizes will be sent tomorrow (about 43 parcels):
As usual I'll PM those im sending with pics of them ;)

(I still have about 60+ prizes unclaimed / postage not paid for yet!)

View attachment 226172
If nobody pays for the postage in a given number of days, maybe you can post a list and have them as 1st come, 1st served basis?
I'm sure I'd be interested in some items!! ;)
If you don't ask, you don't get! Lol

Got home today and....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! A package from @bloodsnake007 sitting there waiting for me!!!!

After letting it set next to me for a couple hours (to build the anticipation), I opened up the bad boy but not before turning on my logitech and documenting the event!!

Thanks again Zesty and Bloodsnake for this killer giveaway! The steel rocks and the slips are freakin' killer!!!! Rock on.

Got home today and....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! A package from @bloodsnake007 sitting there waiting for me!!!!

After letting it set next to me for a couple hours (to build the anticipation), I opened up the bad boy but not before turning on my logitech and documenting the event!!

Thanks again Zesty and Bloodsnake for this killer giveaway! The steel rocks and the slips are freakin' killer!!!! Rock on.

@jaws finatic HELL YEAH!!! I honestly wasn't expecting a video! :notworthy: Thanks my Ninja Bro! :cool: That was SWEET! :thumbs: Glad you enjoyed the gifts and like the back of my HDN Business card reads, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!" :woot:

Check out the awesome video @zesty

I am absolutely blown away by how amazing these look!
Thankyou everyone at HDN! I love them :)

Sorry for the not so amazing photos, they don't do the posters justice. I'll take new photos when I get nice frames for these. Couldn't wait to share pics!
Also the HDN poster was a nice surprise!!
@tridon @Wreck

View attachment 226331 View attachment 226334 View attachment 226332 View attachment 226335
View attachment 226329 View attachment 226336 View attachment 226330 View attachment 226333

Looks amazing! Congrats again! :)

Reactions: Misterlovier
Status
Not open for further replies.