Jamarcus Russell is released

bighorns

BANNED
Jan 28, 2009
Nevada
http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_15032311

phil1.gif

i actually think he would be a great backup who just needs a fresh start somewhere besides raider country.

LMFAO!! :hilarious: Russell is a POS that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. The dude has no work ethic and no desire, take it from someone who has watched him for the last three miserable years HE SUCKS!!!

LMFAO!! :hilarious: Russell is a POS that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. The dude has no work ethic and no desire, take it from someone who has watched him for the last three miserable years HE SUCKS!!!

I'm pretty sure it's because of the black hole that exists in raider country.... He needs to regroup, and get a new coach. I think he could be great with a little help, which is why he would be a great backup. He could learn from Cassell and get the drive that he once had back.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the black hole that exists in raider country.... He needs to regroup, and get a new coach. I think he could be great with a little help, which is why he would be a great backup. He could learn from Cassell and get the drive that he once had back.

Bash the Black hole all ya want, whens the last time the Chefs went to the Super Bowl? 1969? He needed to lose weight and study film, he'll never be great no matter how much you want him too be Cali. He was given every opportunity in Oakland and has failed.

Bash the Black hole all ya want, whens the last time the Chefs went to the Super Bowl? 1969? He needed to lose weight and study film, he'll never be great no matter how much you want him too be Cali. He was given every opportunity in Oakland and has failed.

+1 Actually, I don't think the "Chefs" have ever been to the Super Bowl. 1970 was the last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl, and we are long overdue...don't think it will be this year though. :angry: Anyway, I don't think it really matters who his coach is, I don't think he's in it for the game or team, and I still don't want him in KC. We've had our share of mouthy wash-outs.

He failed because he was on a failing team! :hilarious:

+1 Actually, I don't think the "Chefs" have ever been to the Super Bowl. 1970 was the last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl, and we are long overdue...don't think it will be this year though. :angry: Anyway, I don't think it really matters who his coach is, I don't think he's in it for the game or team, and I still don't want him in KC. We've had our share of mouthy wash-outs.

I was referring to the old Snickers commercial where the old dude paints "CHEFS" instead of Chiefs in the endzone...:hilarious: