Lenticular release includes 2D and bonus disc, full slip is 2D only

One click
C7FA8805-4063-47DB-A2BC-8CD9077BDB05.jpeg

Lenti
7BAD49AB-4917-403B-BA1B-8537FA3A3DB7.jpeg

Full slip
8CD02BB5-142C-4BE2-A2E6-106D822BCDB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you have the booklet in hand yet but it's actually rather nice. Great artwork throughout. IMO it's better than postcards.
What's the point of writing to me about something I have not seen or do not know?
A box in my hands for a week now.
I agree that in any edition it is better to have a booklet than postcards.
But in this edition the booklet is poor and cheap. There is nothing Great in it.
If you take it in your hands, you will understand what I'm talking about.

Ha! Looks like they mixed up the interior artworks on the beauty shots.

Compare to MegaBee's pics.

Inside on the white steelbook is Bourne holding a gun.
Inside on the black steelbook is Bourne on the motorcycle.
It was initially clear that BluFans are mistaken and confuse the inner arts, because it WWA Steelbooks.

What's the point of writing to me about something I have not seen or do not know?
A box in my hands for a week now.
I agree that in any edition it is better to have a booklet than postcards.
But in this edition the booklet is poor and cheap. There is nothing Great in it.
If you take it in your hands, you will understand what I'm talking about.

Easy, Captain. How could I know whether you have it in hand or if you were just opinionating off the pictures? :cool:
I already had it hand before my post last night and I think it's nice. Not sure about what else "great" can be in it. It's meant to be a booklet of color pics with artwork relevant to the film.

It was initially clear that BluFans are mistaken and confuse the inner arts, because it WWA Steelbooks.

Ok well I never saw anyone mention it before. It wasn't initially clear to me. Maybe now it can be clear to anyone who comes into the thread. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Easy, Captain. How could I know whether you have it in hand or if you were just opinionating off the pictures? :cool:
If you do not know something, you can just ask, not to guess.;)

Not sure about what else "great" can be in it. It's meant to be a booklet of color pics with artwork relevant to the film.
If you have such BF editions as for example Spectre 007, Avengers: Age of the Altron or Captain America: Civil War, then you can see what a great booklet means.
Compared with them, Bourne's booklet is just a cheap forgery.

If you do not know something, you can just ask, not to guess.;)

Wait wut? Freals? o_O

"Not sure if you have the booklet in hand yet but it's actually rather nice."

Let's not start making stuff up. I specifically took the time to not assume.

At any rate... I do think the booklet is nice, but yes I concede that this is not the highest quality, thickest, most beautifully printed booklet in the history of steelbook everdom.

I am not going to be rubbing it with a diaper each night before bed. I am not going to sprinkle sea salt and fresh cracked pepper and douse with hot sauce to enjoy because it isn't that delicious. And of course, I am definitely going to keep my girlfriend as this booklet is not a suitable replacement.

So we can all just relax then. Happy New Year! :cigar: