Jaws Finatics - Custom THE THING Accessory for your Steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine

Giving away this Custom made (by me) The THING Asseccory for your steelbook. A custom pouch with custom Lobby Cards. Not of the official variety, but some of my favorite scenes from the film.

Check out the vid to see the goods!

To enter either Thank or Thumbs up this thread and tells us what your favorite scene is from John Carpenter's THE THING.

I'll pay shipping in the U.S.

Winner chosen last day of Ninja Week.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I couldn't sleep without turned light on for days after I saw the movie as a kid. The scene I will never forget is the one with the chest defibrillation and spider hear.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Thanks for the giveaway.

I don't know if you could call it a favourite scene because it scared the sweet bejesus out of me when I first saw it, but when they say that it's weird and pissed off, I was just not mentally prepared for what was about to be shown!!! haha.

Thanks for give away.
My favorite scene is the final scene where you don't know if Kurt Russel and the other survivor will make it. "What do we do?" Why don't we just wait here and see what happens." For me it felt like the story could continue or they freeze to death which is the most likely outcome.

My favorite scene is the feet chomp:
giphy.gif

nice work, @jaws finatic! :thumbs:

not sure if it's 'favourite' scene, but the one i actually always think of first is the very first. mainly because it's quiet, white, and then a dog runs out with a helicopter pursuing, trying to kill it. if you don't want to know what happens next, and why it's happening, after that intro, you have no working curiosity! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.