E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 2000 AD and Rebellion are pleased to announce a new license with Q-Collectibles for a statue based on the iconic Judge Dredd. The first statue in the license will be in true 1:4 scale comic edition with some alternative display options. Sculpted by the talented Eduardo Silva from Brazil, this limited edition will be available worldwide.

52845268_1968831806559805_4102310413314555904_o.jpg

Last edited:
looks to be comic version only. I want the movie version. Tho im pretty much officially out of room. If new things are to come in, then things need to leave. As I have had some stuff on pre-order up to 2 years! ( some statues and figs just take forever!) ... and as they have been coming lately I've been having a hard time finding spots for them.

looks to be comic version only. I want the movie version. Tho im pretty much officially out of room. If new things are to come in, then things need to leave. As I have had some stuff on pre-order up to 2 years! ( some statues and figs just take forever!) ... and as they have been coming lately I've been having a hard time finding spots for them.

It is the comic book version (post #4).

If you want the movie version, the closest we have is this from Pop Culture Shock https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/2000-ad-judge-dredd-mega-city-pop-culture-shock-9038571/

judge-dredd-mega-city-statue-pop-culture-shock-9038571-08.jpg

I didn't like it that much personally...

judge-dredd-mega-city-statue-pop-culture-shock-9038571-04.jpg