UK
Release date: June 10, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 719 CZK - ~€26.95
Group buy: carllenc

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 23.44.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Really like the look at this and at some point over the next few months will hopefully manage to get a copy some how

The artwork is nice on this, looks like a great steelbook, I struggled to watch this movie though, may give it another go before I decide to buy this or another version.

Just looking through my copy of this and I noticed the spindle for holding the second disc is unusual to me.

It looks like it was just added to a standard one disc Steelbook and it's just kind of stuck on by some sort of adhesive?

DSC01410 (Medium).JPG
DSC01409 (Medium).JPG

These would be very useful if adding an extra disc to a steelbook without having to replace the whole plastic insert. Not sure if they can be bought seperately though?

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Just looking through my copy of this and I noticed the spindle for holding the second disc is unusual to me.

It looks like it was just added to a standard one disc Steelbook and it's just kind of stuck on by some sort of adhesive?

These would be very useful if adding an extra disc to a steelbook without having to replace the whole plastic insert. Not sure if they can be bought seperately though?
They have available long time now they have removable cover on the back that's adhesive to attach to a disc insert
They come in packs 10/20/50 and more
Seen websites list them before
I will find out later this weekend were you can purchase them and will let you know