Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 10, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 719 CZK - ~€26.95
Group buy: carllenc

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 23.44.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
as of now, film arena has officially announced it as a regular release, it will not be part from the film arena collection numbered edition with WEA FullSlip.

Very doubtful that Karel would do a GB for this as he usually only do GB for the film arena Collection editions.

as of now, film arena has officially announced it as a regular release, it will not be part from the film arena collection numbered edition with WEA FullSlip.

Very doubtful that Karel would do a GB for this as he usually only do GB for the film arena Collection editions.
Hes done many GB's for normal editions including Work Of Wall Street, X-Men DOFP etc [emoji6]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil

never said it was a numbered edition, just interested if there would be a group buy thats all. groupbuys don't have to be exclusively for numbered editions just for steels which is what we all collect at the end of the day.

just saw the trailer for this and mila kunis looks particulary fine and this is done by matrix creators looks good to me :cigar::cigar::cigar::watch::watch::watch::drool::drool::drool:

basil :thumbs:

@psychoscot yes he does, well used to much before before the film arena collection started, now he is focussing more on them, it is a possibility...I said it was doubtful, I didn't said he wouldn't...

@Basil I never said you did, I never quoted you mate

@Basil @psychoscot and other Ninjas interested in Jupiter Ascending Steelbook Czech Republic (regular Steelbook release not part of the film arena collection)

Official Statement (confirmed)

Karel wont be doing a group buy for this release.
He is mainly focusing on ''FilmArena Collections'' numbered edition releases for the GB.

So if you are interested in this version of the steelbook for Jupiter Ascending there should be no problem getting it directly from film arena
once they put it up for ordering.

Jupiter Ascending 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Czech Republic

Thank you :)

@Basil and other ninjas who are thinking of pre-ordering Jupiter Ascending from film arena there is some conflicting info on the order page.

The description states it will contain both disks but Picture of the steelbook which should be WWA Steel and have the 3D on the picture of the steelbook like the other country that offer the 3D version, but no 3D so I emailed them to ask about it and they need to confirm it. here is the response I got;

Dear Sir,

according to information, this item should contain 3D version of this movie but we are currently dealing with our distributor how exactly will be 3D version placed in this package. Once we will have more information, we let You know. We would recommend to wait for more information.

We are very sorry for inconveniences.

cheers for the tag @Actarus but got tired of waiting for the info on this version and have so ordered ther german one from amazon instead as also the shipping is cheaper as well so becomes a no brainer. :cool:
seems film arena is getting slow to hand out info they need to get their bums in gear and start sorting a bit faster really :confused:
hopefully they will be better with age of ultron and later in the year john wick and minions.

cheers

cheers for the tag @Actarus but got tired of waiting for the info on this version and have so ordered ther german one from amazon instead as also the shipping is cheaper as well so becomes a no brainer. :cool:
seems film arena is getting slow to hand out info they need to get their bums in gear and start sorting a bit faster really :confused:
hopefully they will be better with age of ultron and later in the year john wick and minions.

cheers

I agree with you, I am just hanging on for film arena because I want to order their steel of Whiplash and cancel Zavvi order but they never put on pre-order whiplash which is supposed to be released june 3rd for them, so I would have gotten Jupiter and Whiplash but if they do not update whiplash info soon, I guess I'll have no choice but to keep the Zavvi version and order Jupiter from amazon as well...I think you did right.

Reactions: Basil