Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

03a.jpg

03b.jpg 03c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Preorders on site will start at the same time for all three, so as to have them in one order with shared shipping. Had to decline 3 or 4 single releases because of their non-combine policy and shipping costing more than the release, and get them through friends on forums.

Thanks for the tag @Mickle_89 - I felt a big pang when paying for all 3 last week but that has just been replaced by a very warm feeling :rofl::drool::hungry::hungry:
I bet you did.. around a £100 weren't thay:OMG: they are worth it for sure.. I just couldn't go for these while I'm saving up money for blufans.. just so much great stuff coming out, it's so difficult to make the decision what to get and when..but if these are still around on ebay for close to cost I may try and pick them up in a few months.. will just have to wait and see how they go, it's hard to tell some times which steels will sky rocket in price on the secondary market.

many thanks for posting these. :thumbs: @elle82 @chunk @lenticularis check out those slips. :wow:
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs: it's beautiful:drool: