Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98 how come plan for Q1 2015, is that for 2016?
film arena never updated it, yeah i am sure it will be released in 2016 :dead:
It appears so as they stated a 3 weeks delay back when they discovered the issue that all the FullSlips were ruined, it was supposed to be released december 11 with extra delay to replace the FullSlips and they now have requested Karel to Pay for all the Copies reason why deadline for payment is november 30th + they now have put the release to december 4rth so it looks like it is happening :D
yeah i am very excited for it, :cigar::hungry: i am all paid up :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: harry and Actarus
It looks like it'll be one steelbook with all 3 movies in. And x-men will be the same housing 6 discs
I hope not. That would suck. I really want 3 separate releases with an option to get a box set maybe that would be cool. Also the same with X-men as I haven't purchased any of them yet and I like the designs and could imagine some nice full slips for them

i hope they have individual slips for the JP trilogy

I hope also. It's gonna be very interesting year 2016 with Filmarena.

-Birdman
-Looper
-Dredd
-Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
-Love, Rosie
-Child 44
-Sabotage
-Terminator 2 Judgment Day
-Terminator Salvation
-Minions
-Jurassic Park 1-3
-X-Men 1-6
-Fast And Furious 1-6
-King Kong
-Hitman: Agent 47
-Star Wars The Force Awakens

If they continue to do more Schwarzenegger titles, please do The Running Man, Predator, Conan, Total Recall or some other older ones

@Hamill82 yes to all Arnie titles plus Kindergarten Cop. Was Salvation & Star Wars TFA mentioned by FA?

Yes, there's even thread for Star Wars The Force Awakens FAC. Terminator Salvation I remember reading from somewhere. I'm quite sure FA won't leave one missing as all others are being released.

@InAFalsetto , yes it would be nice to get a package. Atleast F&F 7 should arrive soon. Holidays are getting closer so probably any other releases won't show up before Christmas. Jurassic World and John Wick looks like in december but it takes so much time until we actually have these in hand. Depends ofcourse how quickly can Karel pick these and send.

Reactions: InAFalsetto