Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring it on! Great looking collectible. I have the Zavvi steels but all the collectibles make it an easy buy! :woot:. My favorite of the original trilogy. Fun to watch, can't go wrong with dinosaurs chasing & eating people + Jeff Goldblum. :D

Just see the BS for all 3 and I think they look awful

I have the steels anyway and I like them but the rest of the packages deserve much better art

I have zavvi jp 1-3 and hmv jw, gonna sell the 4 i think, get fac 1-3 & a premium jw. I like all 3 slips, lentis are a bit weak though

That front side visual will be ugly as hell. I can imagine the low resolution and poor overall quality right now. But nevermind, profit on eBay will be sweet nevertheless. :p

Reactions: lgans316
In for all 3 of these, the price is not bad considering some of the recent bare bones Kimchi and Nova releases, plus gotta have them if they're gonna match my JW :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Have to pass on these.

Already have the steelbooks (which are real nice) but €120 for all 3 of these is just excessive IMO.

Still in two minds whether to just pick up part 1 or not......

Not happy about the prices, but these are one of those movies that I just have to have in my collection + I don't own the previously released solo steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Not happy about the prices, but these are one of those movies that I just have to have in my collection + I don't own the previously released solo steelbooks.

I feel that way too. The original Jurassic Park alone is a milestone in cinema history. And looking at my collection, it would be my first Spielberg 'Premium Edition' (Steelbook) as I can't think of any other.....

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Raimi
Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:
Was gonna try and be good and resist buying these as it'll come out near £100.00 + shipping and I already have all three of those steelbook's. . But I have the fac jurassic world so it would make sense to buy these but I just don't know yet.. when we know the release date of the 3, that might make my mind up if it's not too soon:)