Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Onslaught!!! Love this. Couldn't of put it better.

Absolutely rinsed my wallet they did.
yeah, there was me, thinking January would be affordable, because my fortitude was strong, and there was nothing on the horizon i wanted to buy, and i absolutely knew i could resist anything...
giphy.gif

...and then @carllenc @Collector03601 had to go and post the GBs up and i went from Hammond via deliberation...
giphy.gif

...to this in seconds.
giphy.gif

willpower with the breaking strain of a Kit-Kat. :happy:

yeah, there was me, thinking January would be affordable, because my fortitude was strong, and there was nothing on the horizon i wanted to buy, and i absolutely knew i could resist anything...
giphy.gif

...and then @carllenc @Collector03601 had to go and post the GBs up and i went from Hammond via deliberation...
giphy.gif

...to this in seconds.
giphy.gif

willpower with the breaking strain of a Kit-Kat. :happy:
Post of 2017 contender already!!!

Ugh! I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to check this forum at all!

Other than eBay, does anyone know where I can get a set of 3? Like, how do the sales on the FA website work?

Thanks in advance.

You can try the site. Just click "i want to buy" on each release and you might be able to get in. No certainty though

You can try the site. Just click "i want to buy" on each release and you might be able to get in. No certainty though

Thanks for the response!

I clicked on the "I want to buy" button. I hope I end up getting a set! I was looking through the website and it looks like the edition number for the JP ones are on the high end, so one can hope!

But for those who have done it before, what does the "I want to buy" actually? On the website it says that they'll e-mail a link. What does this link do exactly?