Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May 23, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: EUR18.80

6F24530E-5E08-4729-A160-B3683B095972.jpeg

4E85B56F-7966-4195-B7C6-CA7086C3578E.jpeg

Last edited:
the front was kinda...ok and would look nice with proper finished / embossed / debossed... but the back was just pure lazy... and i still got HDZeta trilogy which has better arts for all 3 so this wave is easy pass for me...

the front was kinda...ok and would look nice with proper finished / embossed / debossed... but the back was just pure lazy... and i still got HDZeta trilogy which has better arts for all 3 so this wave is easy pass for me...
HD zeta steelbooks still available?

Can’t see it being a 4K release when the 2k master they use isnt great They would need to do a brand new restoration which I don’t see happening any time soon

HDZeta steelbooks though was WWA
The exact same steelbooks was released in other countries UK/Germany and other countries etc at a massive cheaper price and released before the HDzeta edition

HDzeta just had an exclusive box with each in slips apart from the box itself which looked cool it was not that great

Film Arena FAC collection Full Slips of each film with same steelbooks looked at lot better in my opinion than HDzeta Slips

Can’t see it being a 4K release when the 2k master they use isnt great They would need to do a brand new restoration which I don’t see happening any time soon

25th anniversary this year. Good a time as any to do it. Also gather the 3D version was produced from a 4k master, that was admittedly blighted by DNR.

Yes, another lovely super smart set . . . and as matching as can possibly be - even more so than the previous set which was slightly let down by #4 with matching design of 1 - 3 but with the absence of 'bossing.

Minimalist backs smack of a certain lack of imagination rather than being a good design decision - reminiscent of some of those Arrow and Eureka steelbooks where you feel the acres of blank space deserve some sort of decoration and not just a line or three of text.

Samey being the namey of the gamey.
upload_2018-1-29_23-31-52.png
upload_2018-1-29_23-32-33.png
upload_2018-1-29_23-33-10.png
upload_2018-1-29_23-34-20.png

Existing JP steels are lovely enough I feel and no harm in having a quick look at them (courtesy BLURAYDEALZ.DE):-
Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_07.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_06.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_09.jpg

=============================================================================================================================================
Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_14.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_13.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_15.jpg

=================================================================================================================================================
Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_20.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_19.jpg

Jurrasic_Park_Steelbook_23.jpg

==============================================================================================================================================
jurassic-world---bd-2-discuri---3d-2d-steelbook_1949_1_1510941862.jpg
Jurassic-World-Blu-ray-Steelbook-Fr-6.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy