Mondo Jurassic Park by Kako

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
These posters & pins will be available online at a random time on Thursday, January 12th.

Jurassic Park by Kako
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 275
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$45
JP1.jpg

Jurassic Park (In-Gen Nightvision Variant) by Kako
24"x36" Screen Print, Edition of 150
Features Glow-in-the-Dark Inks
Printed by D&L Screenprinting
$65
JP2.jpg

This is my favorite movie and I own several Mondo's of the film but this doesn't really do it for me. The glow in the dark variant may be enough to make me cave. I am however very interested in their pin sets going on sale the same day.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
yeah pretty cool concept wise. No denying the talent and the glow in the dark works cool with it. I think it would look epic in my sons room he's really diggin dinosaurs right now ... not that Dad is forcing it on him. :whistle:

• Thanks
I liked this one a lot at first, but after looking at it for a while, the perspective seems off. I decided to skip going for this one today. I'll just continue saving up cash so I can one day get the JC Richard print. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: jcm
I liked this one a lot at first, but after looking at it for a while, the perspective seems off. I decided to skip going for this one today. I'll just continue saving up cash so I can one day get the JC Richard print. :thumbs:

The JC Richard print is one of my all time favorite Mondos along with the Aaron Horkey print.

• Thanks
The JC Richard print is one of my all time favorite Mondos along with the Aaron Horkey print.

The JC Richard print is one of the most beautiful JP-related pieces of art I've ever seen. At least I kinda have it with the vinyl release.