BestBuy.com
Walmart.com

91rxTvU9I0L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably pick this up just to add it to my JP collection but the steel from JB Hi Fi is way better

I purchased a Big Lebowski reel heroes steel from Amazon US before I knew much about them. It probably ranks as my worst purchase. It seems to be made of the thinnest most flexible metal of all that I own, is scratched to hell all over (under the wrapping) and is all round rubbish. Too much hassle to return. Just learn from my error and avoid these like the PLAGUE that they are.

Reactions: 8bitninja
Might be interested but only if it has inside art

Problem is the previous reel Heros steelbooks did not have any inside artwork
Why do USA and Canada not bother with inside artwork with lot of there steelbook releases

These could be fantastic but only if they had inside Artwork

Reactions: 8bitninja
Might be interested but only if it has inside art

Problem is the previous reel Heros steelbooks did not have any inside artwork
Why do USA and Canada not bother with inside artwork with lot of there steelbook releases

These could be fantastic but only if they had inside Artwork

None of the reel heroes steelbooks have had any inside artwork. Even the German ones just had a advertisement for other steels. I can't see these having any either.:(

Last edited:
This and Wanted are my automatic. I Will be on the hunt for these. Light preassure because reel heroes print run is so huge....problem will be to find a cherry copie....

Jurassic park has been on my wanted list for awhile. I've got the lovely slim G1 uk DVD steel but dying to replace it with Blu Ray. If the next wave has 2 and 3 I'll nab these up. Wish they had them in this wave. I'm sure yet another set of the Bourne movies were more important tho

im so jealous, only store i have where i can walk in and there be steels on the shelf is hmv and cex, both are rarity of stock decent price and decent condition

Saw on eBay some of wave 2 listed at £10.77 with free delivery, more than 10 in stock but when i clicked on it, it said no longer available. Theyve shown about 3 times since but each time getting took back off