Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Yep- I'm afraid I'm inclined to have to agree OR maybe it's a grower... :whistle:
I dunno, the more and more I look at it, the more I think it's a souvenir card from the Natural History Museum !

In the history of FA, have they ever changed the design after constructive feedback? They are normally spot on in everything, but I feel they've dropped a clanger on that lenti

@BaleHardy @NoDingsNoScratches @WKRP @dfoles @C.C. 95 @MGD @jordidj @Asopp

Hello Ninja Fellow Members friends, just in case you happened not to be aware of this so not to miss this FAC which will be Epic I am sure,
GB will be opening soon (when is soon ? soon ! :p)

View attachment 191912

@Actarus Thanks my friend for the tag....love FA and have almost all their releases, but a little underwhelmed by the slipcover art, especially the back.....I will still try to get this, but not very thrilled with the slip....let's see the overall package...!!

Oops...just saw that the package shot is out already....love it and will get it even though still not 100% sold on the slip!!

Last edited:

Thanks for the tag @luke98 Obviously, I'm a little disappointed that the lenticular magnet isn't of the Mosasaur hunting the Great White, but otherwise I'm very happy with FA's package.

Keeping my fingers crossed now that the HDN site doesn't grind to a halt tomorrow when the GB goes live. I would hate to dip out on this edition due to it being oversubscribed.

Reactions: luke98
Thanks for the tag @luke98 Obviously, I'm a little disappointed that the lenticular magnet isn't of the Mosasaur hunting the Great White, but otherwise I'm very happy with FA's package.

Keeping my fingers crossed now that the HDN site doesn't grind to a halt tomorrow when the GB goes live. I would hate to dip out on this edition due to it being oversubscribed.
me too :thumbs: can't wait for GB to open :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Reactions: augustus
Love it, but that lenti magnet..... Major Letdown, shocking in fact, in my opinion. For such an overall great package, that really ruins it
View attachment 192176
Completely agree with you.

What were they thinking? It's awful. Doesn't go with the rest of the set at all :bag:

I really wish we knew how much this was going to cost also before a GB goes live. If it wasn't going to be much more than the UK version I might be swayed.

I think for that reason I'll hold onto my HMV order and, I'm out :(

Reactions: Steelselecta
Thanks for clarifying @MrBMT :) So no real pressure on sign-up immediately I would have thought?
I certainly wouldn't have thought you'd have to be in the GB topic to sign up the moment it opens, no.

I can't decide how long I think this one will actually take to sell out the GB though... I'm thinking days rather than hours, but could be completely wrong.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
That lenti, sorry, is horrendous. I quite like the slip, although I'd have preferred art with IRex on the front and Bryce on the back, with the spine effectively the glass between them. But now I'm torn. I like the package as a whole, but hate the lenti, yet I'm underwhelmed by the Nova Media package but the lenti looks great and crystal clear.

That lenti. Did someone's kid design it?