Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm the more I see this release the more it grows on me.
Agreed... The Lenti is still yet to grow on me but focusing on the package as a whole, I do like it :) The numbering card looks especially cool and 3D poster? :OMG::wow: Sounds good!!! :naughty:

I'm also very happy to see there isn't a 3D logo in sight yet it still contains the 3D version of the movie :D FA no doubt will not disappoint... :cool:

Reactions: MrBMT and luke98
The slip isn't great (it does look like an advertisement) and the lenticular is really poor. It doesn't look like Film Arena will be releasing matching editions of the three previous films either, which makes this release a bit pointless anyway.
I thought there was promising speculation that FA will be releasing JP 1-3 sometime in the future, to follow in the footsteps of this edition? Or here's me hoping... LOL :LOL::rofl:

Why just release the latter in the line of this franchise?! Doesn't make a lot of sense no if what you say is correct @snooloui :confused:

Reactions: luke98
The more I look at that lenti it should be on the Disney steelbook edition of Dinosaur :rofl: ...... really don't know what to do here.
Do I keep my HMV order and put it with the other 3 or do I get this ...... swaying towards missing this at the moment as I think it's a missed opportunity with that S*IT lenti.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The more I look at that lenti it should be on the Disney steelbook edition of Dinosaur :rofl: ...... really don't know what to do here.
Do I keep my HMV order and put it with the other 3 or do I get this ...... swaying towards missing this at the moment as I think it's a missed opportunity with that S*IT lenti.
This is exactly how I feel.

Lenti is spoiling this for me big time. It detracts from the whole package. Especially as it's the first thing you'll see when you take it out if the slip.

I did say originally I was happy to stick with my HMV one. So I think I'll go with my gut instinct. Hopefully it will be embossed as a little bonus!

Reactions: kingkarl1967
Thanks for all the tags @harry :notworthy::thumbs: and @Steelselecta :notworthy::thumbs:(didn't see it till now)
I feel the same as most about the lenti but it doesn't stop me from getting this, I'm very happy with the package... Can't wait to get my name down:cigar:

Reactions: harry
Maybe plaster their facebook page and with enough bad comments may change it who knows.
At this point everything will have been finalised considering it's going live for sale (for people with collectable numbers) on Film Arena's website a couple of hours after the group buy here today.

At this point everything will have been finalised considering it's going live for sale on Film Arena's website a couple of hours after the group buy here today.
I know mate sadly , such a balls up with the lenti.
A plain jungle scene with the head appearing out of the trees would of been better than this !
I really thought they would have used the blue underwater viewing arena for the lenti with the beast suddenly appearing out of the depths when you tilted it.
Also it would of matched the colour of the steelbook itself as well.