Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
As I've said before, the final decision lies with the studios (in this case Universal), not FilmArena, and definitely not any designers they may employ.
Cheers fella ...... well Universal ain't got a clue then , stick to the Muppets steelbook .... oops that's Disney lol !

Do I get this and chuck the lenti straight in the bin or stick with the HMV version.
It's a hard decision as I like FA releases.

Cheers fella ...... well Universal ain't got a clue then , stick to the Muppets steelbook .... oops that's Disney lol !

Do I get this and chuck the lenti straight in the bin or stick with the HMV version.
It's a hard decision as I like FA releases.
I think the additional stuff (even excluding the lenti if you don't like it) is worth the extra £10 or so it's likely to cost over the HMV version personally.
You could even try selling the lenti on eBay or something if you really wanted to. I'm sure someone would buy it.

I think the additional stuff (even excluding the lenti if you don't like it) is worth the extra £10 or so it's likely to cost over the HMV version personally.
Indeed @MrBMT :)

At least if you don't like the Lenti, you can remove it :D:p And that for me isn't a deal-breaker on this occasion and will still opt to go with FA. The package in it's entirety is good value for money when compared to what other retailers can offer.

I myself have the JW on pre-order with Xtra-vision but for a little extra wonga; you get the Fullslip, 32p booklet, art cards, 3D poster, numbered etc etc. IMO, the way to go for myself as a collector and I like the goodies! :hungry:

The only downside, it won't tie in with my current JP 1-3... :ohno: However, hoping it will sit nicely with the rest of my FA collection :drool::drool::drool:

Reactions: harry and luke98
Indeed @MrBMT :)

At least if you don't like the Lenti, you can remove it :D:p And that for me isn't a deal-breaker on this occasion and will still opt to go with FA. The package in it's entirety is good value for money when compared to what other retailers can offer.

I myself have the JW on pre-order with Xtra-vision but for a little extra wonga; you get the Fullslip, 32p booklet, art cards, 3D poster, numbered etc etc. IMO, the way to go for myself as a collector and I like the goodies! :hungry:

The only downside, it won't tie in with my current JP 1-3... :ohno: However, hoping it will sit nicely with the rest of my FA collection :drool::drool::drool:

Collector said that FA might release JP1-3 :naughty:

The only downside, it won't tie in with my current JP 1-3... :ohno:
Neither does the UK release though (considering it's the same Steelbook design), alas it's one of those things us collectors have to live with.

I need to decide if I should try and source the UK Jurassic Park 1-3 Steelbooks now though... as I haven't got them, or wait and see if FA do 1-3 releases as well :dunno:

Reactions: harry
Neither does the UK release though (considering it's the same Steelbook design), alas it's one of those things us collectors have to live with.

I need to decide if I should try and source the UK Jurassic Park 1-3 Steelbooks now though... as I haven't got them, or wait and see if FA do 1-3 releases as well :dunno:
We should wait, for FA 1-3 set, maybe a boxset for 1-3 , like Fast and Furious 1-7 :naughty:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT

If i were you, i would wait

• Helpful Post
Reactions: luke98 and MrBMT
It's not a matching set by all means but I can't see it looking bad on the shelf when displaying the UK JP 1-3 with your HMV JW, right? :confused:

Saying that, I'll most likely get this and if FA do eventually conjure up JP 1-3, then I'd be tempted to upgrade the rest too! :cigar: Joys of being a Steelbook collector... :LOL::rofl:

It's not a matching set by all means but I can't see it looking bad on the shelf when displaying the UK JP 1-3 with your HMV JW, right? :confused:
Could always remove the Steelbook, display the slip box/goodies with your FA collection and this steelbook with your UK ones then ;)

Reactions: Mickle_89