Hong Kong
Release date: 19th October, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia OOS
Price: $39.99
Note: Lenticular slip - 600 copies numbered

12002939_625992504171192_9045389526805118220_n.png

12039356_625992444171198_7252453828497910087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be braving the servers tomorrow, got to try and order with my phone at work, hopefully it all goes smoothly. Never ordered with my phone before, anyone have any tips, i have tried a dummy run and got all the way to paypal no problem. So fingers crossed i can bag one of these to keep my collection going.

Will be braving the servers tomorrow, got to try and order with my phone at work, hopefully it all goes smoothly. Never ordered with my phone before, anyone have any tips, i have tried a dummy run and got all the way to paypal no problem. So fingers crossed i can bag one of these to keep my collection going.

Honestly, the only tip I have for you is to not bother to avoid the disappointment. Nova can't get their act together when it comes to their servers, so you stand almost zero chance if doing it by phone. Despite the nice package, I'm just going to wait for some other version.

Hey @Mickle_89 hope you are well mate ;) ...and wishing you to get one if you are going after this version :thumbs:
No, as much as I'd like to I'm already committed elsewhere and have never purchased direct with Nova before. From what I hear, it sounds a bit of a nightmare (RE: their servers! :wtf:) and probably wouldn't stand a chance anyway!

Lenti looks sweet but I cannot double-dip on this release unfortunately. Plus, I'll be working at 1pm when this goes live UK time! Wish everyone else luck who's going for this though... :thumbs:

Reactions: PKAVFC
No, as much as I'd like to I'm already committed elsewhere and have never purchased direct with Nova before. From what I hear, it sounds a bit of a nightmare (RE: their servers! :wtf:) and probably wouldn't stand a chance anyway!

Lenti looks sweet but I cannot double-dip on this release unfortunately. Plus, I'll be working at 1pm when this goes live UK time! Wish everyone else luck who's going for this though... :thumbs:

I do think the servers will mess up again, but I take some comfort that's for everyone, not just me ;)

I know a few have not even considered the hassle and gone into a GB elsewhere. (the only GB for it I believe)

I'm going to try my luck at go live time :ohno:

Good Luck Ninjas :ohno: Jurassic World ain't the only title thats going live today :bag: some titles like Avengers will be available :dead: Novamedias site will blow up when this is live :ohno:

I'm on the fence, leaning more towards skipping this though. Good luck to those who will try to get it!

@luke98 Not only JW and Avengers , also Drive, Begin Again, John Wick :bag::confused:.

@Apollon i will also pass . Good luck everyone :thumbs: