Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course this steelbook is a perfect match w/ the four 4K JP steelbooks from Zoom . . . if people can't see that there's no much more to say :banghead:

Of course it does not match the three from Zavvi and the one from HMV from a few years ago . . . and it's not meant to.
This steelbook has been designed - colour and style both front and back - for those of us that like continuity in their collections . . . and there are a few of us that do.

As for the comment that I don't respect premium editions that is an urban myth.

Of course this steelbook is a perfect match w/ the four 4K JP steelbooks from Zoom . . . if people can't see that there's no much more to say :banghead:

Of course it does not match the three from Zavvi and the one from HMV from a few years ago . . . and it's not meant to.
This steelbook has been designed - colour and style both front and back - for those of us that like continuity in their collections . . . and there are a few of us that do.

As for the comment that I don't respect premium editions that is an urban myth.

You don’t agree with what others think, fine, freedom of speech and all that. But clearly you are so full of yourself that ANYONE who thinks differently from you, must be a half wit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Some posts have been edited and others removed. Keep it respectful folks or you will see yourself getting a time out from the thread or from the forum itself afterwards if you don't take a hint.

Sorry but could someone just confirm what the actual steelbook looks like? Is it the one with the JW logo on the front as advertised or the one with the dinos on each side?

I'm confused.:rofl:

Why should this match the re releases from zoom?!? It don’t make sense

It should match the originals. The zoom re release can come later if it wants

Jurassic world, when it first came out in steelbook matched the zavvi steels minus the bossing. This should be the same

One of the worst steelbook artwork releases I've ever seen, OK it goes with the other terrible black ones in the series (once zoom exclusives now tradewide, get the hint there...), it's garbage like this that makes a mockery of collecting, and if people keep buying these, then the studios will just carry on. So listen and learn people, stop buying this tripe.

You couldn't pay me to have this in my collection.

You never know, zavvi may get an exclusive in the future which matches their range of JP steels they had a few years back.

Sorry but could someone just confirm what the actual steelbook looks like?

Just for U: to corral the upcoming uninspired but beautifully matched FALLEN KINGDOM 4K steelbook alongside its siblings.
As can be seen all w/ great images inside:-

JP/JW 1 - 5 :-
1538399750111.png
1538400528594.png
1538399890961.png
1538399966720.png
+
1538400298517.png

(1)
1538401658304.png
(2)
1538401924364.png
(3)
1538401991062.png

(4)
1538402216440.png
+(5)
1538401222907.png

Reactions: denizen
One of the worst steelbook artwork releases I've ever seen, OK it goes with the other terrible black ones in the series (once zoom exclusives now tradewide, get the hint there...), it's garbage like this that makes a mockery of collecting, and if people keep buying these, then the studios will just carry on. So listen and learn people, stop buying this tripe.

You couldn't pay me to have this in my collection.

You never know, zavvi may get an exclusive in the future which matches their range of JP steels they had a few years back.

Y’know I thought I saw these “Zoom exclusives” in HMV the other week..... so they sold so poorly they had to go trade wide? Unsurprised.

Reactions: Steelselecta
Y’know I thought I saw these “Zoom exclusives” in HMV the other week..... so they sold so poorly they had to go trade wide? Unsurprised.
Zoom had a limited time period as a retailer exclusive and when that expired the steelbooks went trade wide
This has happened before with some previous universal steelbooks releases.

A retailer can have exclusive for a few weeks to a few months.
Most of the previous Zoom universal and paramount steelbook exclusives was available later with Zavvi for example

Reactions: Punker76