Justboy's Zombie Collection

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Hi guys, thanks for checking out my small zombie collection.

First off is my recently completed set of resident evil steels. These are a total guilty pleasure, as the overall plot thread makes no sense!

ehybupys.jpg

I know they are not strictly zombies, but im not sure what Deadites count as. I have the UK releases of the Evil Dead films along with the Target release of the remake. I really hope Army Of Darkness will get a release.
suta4yde.jpg

Also in steelbook are Zombieland and Cabin In The Woods, which has Zombies in it so I think still qualifies! :D
yzu5y5em.jpg

Then there is the classics. Zombie Flesh Eaters & The Return Of The Living Dead :scat:
i6f4n7.jpg

On DVD I have the fantasticly gore filled Brain Dead, hilarious Shaun Of The Dead with 2000 A.D. comic and the slightly ropey Land Of The Dead (which features a Simon Peg and Edgar Wright cameo)
2e5ehuvu.jpg

Last but not least are the Max Brooks novels World War Z and the invaluable Zombie Survial Guide, along with the film.
image-jpg.51222

Last edited:
Thanks sabertooth! Are you also looking to get resident evil apocalypse too?
I can never see it on eBay, it never seems to be put up for auction! :ohno:

i dont have apocalypse as i thought the art was weak for that one, movie as well might be the weakest in the series too. but it goes up 4 sale all the time if u widen search to include usa sellers :thumbs:

I also have the MM quadrilogy (3D), the French & german Retributions and a some amrays... actually i wld try 4 this award too along with the play.com if i wasnt behind on so much other stuff lol

Reactions: justboy