full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can get this at cost price that is massive a achievement. I’m not confident at all. I think the site is going to crash before I even able to see the product for sale, let alone even attempt to add it in the cart. There will be a lot of disappointed members in two days time, and I’m afraid I’m going to be one of them. :meh:

This isn't about "feelings" as far as I'm concerned. I said that I like HDzeta's releases and I do.They do nice work and I own quite a few. But their website is not updated with any regularity and their system is slow, freezes, or whatever. It used to be more during high demand. Lately its been happening all the time. Not user friendly. More like user frustrating. I'm not trying to hurt any ones feelings. It is a business. The customer is not always right but when the customer can't order your product because your site is erratic and untrustworthy you should be concerned. I certainly would be. I would really like to see them do a better job with their website and ordering process. Improve the website, do whatever is needed so their system works better, add Paypal as an option, update their security certificate, etc. I really don't think that's unreasonable or "hurtful". I consider those to be constructive suggestions.

I'm not saying that your suggestions aren't reasonable. They are. But don't you think that after this long you are just beating a dead horse? There must be reasons that we aren't privy to that is preventing a different way for us to pay. Ever wondered why Blufans doesn't have an active webstore? Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems like something China related is holding this process back.

And maybe it isn't about that, and it's just purely about minimizing costs and maximizing profit. Why upgrade your webstore to be more user friendly if there's a bunch of users who ensure your product sells out anyway? It costs money to make changes. If people are happy with the product in hand, there isn't a ton of incentive to change the process if in the end it gets the job done.

We're all used to companies bending to our every whim and demand, so we feel entitled to voice our opinions all over the place to "force" the company to change. Well congratulations, they did change - they stopped providing their products to the biggest complainers.

paypal and china is a part of the equation im sure. But I still would love to see that HDN get 50 copies of each to share the wealth

• Thanks
Reactions: phate11
If only a teeny, tiny additional fraction of the 1.4 billion Chinese become steelbook collectors, we probably won't get any
allocation here from HDzeta. At least we still get some crumbs.
Just trying to give a reason to be grateful and apprehensive at the same time.:smug::ohno:

I'm not saying that your suggestions aren't reasonable. They are. But don't you think that after this long you are just beating a dead horse? There must be reasons that we aren't privy to that is preventing a different way for us to pay. Ever wondered why Blufans doesn't have an active webstore? Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems like something China related is holding this process back.

And maybe it isn't about that, and it's just purely about minimizing costs and maximizing profit. Why upgrade your webstore to be more user friendly if there's a bunch of users who ensure your product sells out anyway? It costs money to make changes. If people are happy with the product in hand, there isn't a ton of incentive to change the process if in the end it gets the job done.

We're all used to companies bending to our every whim and demand, so we feel entitled to voice our opinions all over the place to "force" the company to change. Well congratulations, they did change - they stopped providing their products to the biggest complainers.

has nothing to do with complainers. and as far as your first, its licensing. While things like no paypal may make things complicated etc. the slipboxes etc are licensed for china, (quite possibly Asia) not for europe or usa etc. thats why you dont see much official web store presence in the grand scheme of things cause their license is not world wide , a global license for WB or Disney has crazy hoops to go through and is way too costly. Esp when you can do things the way things have been done and avoid all that.

Some other Companies can take bigger chances, just depends on what risk you are willing to take.

Reactions: phate11
got an email .... they plan to get GB "in order" tonight ... so likely @apsmith21 will be setting live at some random block of time tomorrow. if the qty is a healthy stock amount can nail down a time better for you all ... if its not, thats why you get a window of time.

I have been slowly moving towards Manta Lab with the DC titles over the past few months. Originally bought both HDETA and MANTA. But the last justice league purchase was Manta. I am officially moving forward with MANTA from now on. I cannot trust such a rocky business model with HDZETA, china customers/ (select GB SITES) come first before the general customer. So no point continuing the HDZETA path.

Last edited:
got an email .... they plan to get GB "in order" tonight ... so likely @apsmith21 will be setting live at some random block of time tomorrow. if the qty is a healthy stock amount can nail down a time better for you all ... if its not, thats why you get a window of time.
Cool! Better a few than none. I don’t think their site can cope with all the load. A GB is a far better chance!

Yup think I'll be going the GB route for this. I don't know if I can be doing with the stress of trying to order from the store

The chances of being successful directly from the store for a highly sought release is 'slim' at best IMO. There is clearly not enough supply to meet demand and there WILL be members and collectors missing out on this. Hopefully lucky maybe on my side for tomorrow. May the force be with you all!

Supposedly Chinese pre-orders start today, so that'll be the main brunt of the stock gone. Couple that in with the existing GBs already out there (with seemingly unlimited quantities) it's gonna be very limited. And yet again, we are last to find out.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
hi everyone, assuming the group buys are posted by tomorrow (and they are not yet), please expect the group buy to go live at the following window.

May 16

USA - Eastern time. BETWEEN 8AM - 9AM
Pacific time. BETWEEN 5AM - 6AM.

UK - BETWEEN 1PM - 2PM.

GERMANY - BETWEEN 2PM - 3PM.

hi everyone, assuming the group buys are posted by tomorrow (and they are not yet), please expect the group buy to go live at the following window.

May 16

UK - BETWEEN 1PM - 2PM.

@Wreck @cooey

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ashish

May 16

UK - BETWEEN 1PM - 2PM.

tumblr_o4oesxbIo81sdil5oo3_250.gif

now I hope, that I'm alone in the office during that time

Status
Not open for further replies.