May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 21 mar. 2018
Purchase Link: Amazon IT
Price: € 27.89

91s6XxFAt0L._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! This means worldwide digibook release :woot:

Hope so! I've pre-ordered this one anyway to make sure I get one. Just wish I had not realised how much I like this format - was easy enough to swap out BvS, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman to digibooks when that trio came out but Man of Steel is only going for silly money on fleabay.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Hope so! I've pre-ordered this one anyway to make sure I get one. Just wish I had not realised how much I like this format - was easy enough to swap out BvS, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman to digibooks when that trio came out but Man of Steel is only going for silly money on fleabay.
MoS is the one i dont have yet either. I wouldnt mind a re-release for that now.

• Thanks
Reactions: moonbucket
hi,
do you think it will be a lenticular cover for this digibook in italia ? warner proposed lenticular cover for Wonder Woman Digibook .....
thank you ;)

hi,
do you think it will be a lenticular cover for this digibook in italia ? warner proposed lenticular cover for Wonder Woman Digibook .....
thank you ;)
That artwork is supposed to be lenti. So i'm 100% sure it will be a lenticular. Unless someone decides to screw with us last minute.

Reactions: vinny
It is lenti. Received mine today, came via Amazon UK.

wRTBqjj.jpg

Hard to get a photo of the lenticular front, it looks better than that once you get the gel glue for the credits card off. With the art & photos section, it's a nice release.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing