Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
First announced as a Target Canada exclusive, but now that they are going out, seems like Amazon.ca took over.

Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Justice League - Throne of Atlantis
Price: $24.99

jl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bojee and kaw
Oh man. I just called my local Target to check if they have this is in stock but was told that they are no longer receiving shipments of new movies. Will head down to another location to check in store just in case. If nothing, then I will get one from the GB. I was so excited to get the steelbook for today. At least we still have the Best Buy exclusive with the figurine.

Oh man. I just called my local Target to check if they have this is in stock but was told that they are no longer receiving shipments of new movies. Will head down to another location to check in store just in case. If nothing, then I will get one from the GB. I was so excited to get the steelbook for today. At least we still have the Best Buy exclusive with the figurine.

It looks like us Canadians can pre-Order the steelbook from amazon.ca -> LINK

Just got back from my Target. Nothing either. They had no new stock of anything.
Looks like Target Canada is officially done.

It looks like us Canadians can pre-Order the steelbook from amazon.ca -> LINK

Amazon must have got Target Canada's inventory for this?

Just got back from my Target. Nothing either. They had no new stock of anything.
Looks like Target Canada is officially done.

Amazon must have got Target Canada's inventory for this?

I hope this isn't a one-time thing. I hope they decide to carry all dc steels. It's great that we were able to get the Dark Knight Returns steel as an amazon.ca exclusive.

Reactions: rj531