USA
Release date: April 12, 2016
Purchase link: in store only
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

target.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just having a joke mate

Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook so can't check out or join your clan...... For now
Haha I know, lmao

Dude! Get on FB, there is a whole other Wolrd of collectors there and Retailer Specific Groups like PLAIN ARMY, NOVA SQUAD, KIMCHI WARRIORS, lol it's crazy. There is also an HDN group for Ninjas in FB to post in

Reactions: Flloydo
Haha I know, lmao

Dude! Get on FB, there is a whole other Wolrd of collectors there and Retailer Specific Groups like PLAIN ARMY, NOVA SQUAD, KIMCHI WARRIORS, lol it's crazy. There is also an HDN group for Ninjas in FB to post in

Cheers, I'm a bit anti facebook tbh
Not for the reasons you stated but other things plus I'll get addicted to it, I just know lol
But I am on Twitter now

Noticed an eBay listing for these today where the guy has 6 of them stacked up in the sales pic. :( Feel sorry for the people that wanted these but couldn't get them and will have to resort to the bay.

Noticed an eBay listing for these today where the guy has 6 of them stacked up in the sales pic. :( Feel sorry for the people that wanted these but couldn't get them and will have to resort to the bay.

I got mine for like 24 bucks from ebay and it just came the day after the release. I didn't know the seller was in my city so I know why I got it so quick

I forgot I ordered the Amazon (Canada) version of the deluxe edition that has the steelbook inside the box with the figure until it arrived yesterday. Oh well. I try not to double up anymore but I guess I can keep the Amazon one sealed.