K-steelbook - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Korea]

VRob98

Premium Supporter
Dec 13, 2011
London UK
Thread to discuss shipping/service/packaging etc. from the Korean retailer k-steelbook.

logortp.gif

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to ksteelbook
A) http://k-steelbook.com/

Q) I haven't mastered Korean yet - how can I read the site?!
A) The website is in English so you can cancel those Korean Lessons.

Q) How do I register?
A) Click on 'Join' and follow the very easy on screen instructions.

Q) Do they ship outside of Korea?
A) Yes, worldwide delivery, two shipping options:

Standard (NON Tracked)

1 x steelbook = $8
2 x steelbooks = $12
3 x steelbooks = $16
5 x steelbooks = $21

EMS Express (Tracked)
If you want to use this option you need to contact the retailer via email [email protected].
No prices for this option can be found.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Cardboard Box, with enough bubblewrap to keep things safe, see below: (Thanks to Bubbie for pics)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) To be confirmed. One member ordered without requesting anything specific yet they marked it as full price but as GIFT - Thanks Bubbie for picture:

attachment.php

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon order

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Paypal only - you can still pay by Credit Card Via Paypal without registering

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) To be Confirmed - not been around long enough to answer this yet!

Cancellations: No info regarding Cancellations as yet.
Replacements: Reading the small print they only offer refunds, not replacements? TBC
Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days.

See more info Here:
rsz_k-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the E-mail address.:thumbs:

(but ordering and packaging are top notch).

That's true. That's the reason why I ordered Fargo,47 Ronin and Godzilla there. :D

Sorry that I write again but for me is important to report positive things and not just always the negatives. I have used the mail address HUBMUSWELL gave me and after 1 hour I got the answer that the cancellation is no problem and the refund is already on my Pay Pal account. EEK!
Very customer friendly.:thumbs:

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Sorry that I write again but for me is important to report positive things and not just always the negatives. I have used the mail address HUBMUSWELL gave me and after 1 hour I got the answer that the cancellation is no problem and the refund is already on my Pay Pal account. EEK!
Very customer friendly.:thumbs:

Result :LOL:

The top guy, is the Master :hilarious:

[email protected]

Just received my first package from K-Steelbook and I give a big :thumbs: to their packaging.

Box, lots of bubble wrap and the steelbook came in a nice styrofoam paper sleeve

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: Shanester
Has anyone ordered from them recently? I know they're pretty much dead, but I put in an order end of last year long after they stopped updating and had no problems. I made a new order about a week ago and there's been no movement so far.

Has anyone ordered from them recently? I know they're pretty much dead, but I put in an order end of last year long after they stopped updating and had no problems. I made a new order about a week ago and there's been no movement so far.

What ended up happening with that order? I'm eyeballing something they supposedly have in stock but don't want to get stuck disputing it if they're totally MIA these days.... :cautious:

What ended up happening with that order? I'm eyeballing something they supposedly have in stock but don't want to get stuck disputing it if they're totally MIA these days.... :cautious:
A couple of days later they sent me a refund and cancelled my order, explaining they couldn't get any stock in. I assume they might have leftover stock of things (like when I ordered before), but keep expectations low.

Reactions: Zyrin
Hey guys, sorry to reopen this but I was wondering if I could ask have any of you recently bought from ksteels? I just ordered and for 5 days now my order is still pending status and all my emails are rejected by the server. However payment was accepted via paypal.

Hey guys, sorry to reopen this but I was wondering if I could ask have any of you recently bought from ksteels? I just ordered and for 5 days now my order is still pending status and all my emails are rejected by the server. However payment was accepted via paypal.

If you paid through PayPal, you'll be protected. They'll get you your money back.

Hi guys, first post here. I was just wondering if anyone ever found out anymore about what happened with this site. I currently have a claim going through PP. I placed an order for a Hector set about a week and a half ago and everything seemed to be all good except now, well you guys can guess what happened...nothing else after placing the order.
I'm assuming that I'll be issued a refund in 11 days. Is that what happened with you guys?

Hi guys, first post here. I was just wondering if anyone ever found out anymore about what happened with this site. I currently have a claim going through PP. I placed an order for a Hector set about a week and a half ago and everything seemed to be all good except now, well you guys can guess what happened...nothing else after placing the order.
I'm assuming that I'll be issued a refund in 11 days. Is that what happened with you guys?

drawing a blank, what's a hector set?